Decisions, Decisions

Chapter 3

Lina: You're what? Say it already!

Xavier : I'm not a good guy to be with, I need to be with someone who likes being tortured when we're having sex. It's really a good feeling Lina.

Lina : *stares at xavier* Umm I don't know how to answer that,. Is my sex life with you not that good or something ?

Xavier : *groans* No, it's amazing, but I wanna be in control. Do stuff to you that you've never experienced before. That's the reason I was gone for so long, I went to visit my house back in LA where I have girls that are like my slaves.

Lina: I can't believe this right now, so that's what you do!? *grabs purse and leave*

Xavier : Lina wait! *runs after her* *grabs her*

Lina : Don't touch me! I mean what do you think this is?  I'm not one of those girls that you can fuck how you want and when you want. Sex actually takes two person who have a connection, making love to one another. Not a puppet and a master.

Xavier : Lina I love you, but this is how I lived my childhood, learning how to be in control of a women.

Lina : What?  treating them like their your pets? Well, I;m not like that. Did you really think you would come back here and here the answer of your choice? There must be something wrong with that little head of yours *gets in cab*

Xavier :* puts hand on head and kicks a soda can*

Lina's Home

I cant believe he would  ..........ugh.  Lina thought to herself while getting in bed. I just need to sleep right now *turns of light*

*DREAMING*

Lina : *wakes up* what is this place, where am I?

Xavier : You are in my crib in LA.

Lina : With all them hoes? Boy you really making my blood pressure go up.

Xavier : Don't be like that, you're one of them, but you're loved not lusted.

Lina : It's better to be lusted then loved right? That's what you've been telling me.

Xavier : *laughs* I see you in my future.

Lina : *blushes* I don't know Xavier. I know what you're trying to do.

Xavier : *kisses Lina's back*

Lina : Xavier, I seriously don't know if we should *moans*

Xavier : shh just let me do my thing.

Lina : *moans*

Xavier: *unbuckles his pants to get his little friend out and pulled Lina's nightwear off*

Lina: Stop. What is this place anyways?

Xavier: This is where it all goes down, but we have rooms for different girls.

Lina: If you only come here to have sex, then why are there weapons in here?

Xavier:  If one girl does not follow the masters orders, they will get punished.

Lina: Excuse you?

Xavier: Don't worry, I'm not gonna do it to you. You don't have to worry about that.

Lina: Now you can get back to business.

Xavier: * takes little friend out and stuck in her slowly.* Is this alright?

Lina nods for him to continue, but he goes slower teasing her. Lina starts to get mad.

Xavier: haha you look so cute when you're mad, but ok. Don;t stop me if I go faster than you imagined.

Lina: I won't

Xavier started going a little faster by the minute and Lina started to get louder by the second.  The whole bed starts to feel like a puddle.

Xavier: Lina!!! Lina!!!

Lina woke up by the sound of somebody screaming her name.

Lina: oh Xavier *opens eyes*

Xavier : So you were dreaming about me huh? *laughs*

Lina: Oh my freaking.... Xavier what the hell are you doing here?!?!

a/n sorry it's short and boring but comment what u think and want for the next chapter my brains not really working but don't forget to vote and comment loves