Tradition

*Flashback*

Mom: Lina, wake up girl and get ready

Lina: *groans* for what??

Mom: To honor your family tradition.

Lina: oh yeah, today's the big day.

Mom: Yea it is, so get your ass up. I already picked out an outfit for you.

Lina: Damn, that's short.

Mom: You thought it was gonna be long? *laughs*

I know what you're probably thinking. What's the big family tradition we're talking bout? Why do I have to wear a short ass dress? Well, let's just say today's the day I'm getting sold to be somebody's sexual slave toy. Yea I know, I'm not so happy about it either, but it's been in my family's generation for the longest. Plus the men's are loaded. I wouldn't say no to that now.

*does bathroom routine* *30mins later*

*gets out of bathroom and gets ready*

Lina: This does not look like a dress if it shows all ur cleavage, but I guess I would do

*hears mom scream*

Mom: You ready!?!

Lina: Yea, I'm coming down in a minute. I just have to grab my shoes

*walks downstairs*

Dad: You look so sexy. Come on, let's go.

I know dad's are not suppose to say that. My family isn't a normal family. The auction is to sell me to the man who bid's the most money, and I get to be his 'wife' and his little sex slave.

When we got to the stage I gave my parents a big hug and they kissed me goodbye. The backstage man told me to stand behind the curtain and next you know he raises the curtain and I step on to the stage.

All I could see was hundreds of men looking at me like I was some piece of meat, and some with lust and seduction. I was trying to look at the back rows, but I couldn't see with all the lights on my face. There was a face that caught my attention, he was staring at me and not my body like them other masters. The bid started going.

$500, $1,000" said two men in the back. $1500" said a man in the front after that all of them starting screaming. Then all of the sudden it stopped and the man that I saw in the back called out "$1 Million" and all I could hear was crickets. "Sold to the gentleman in the back. come on up and claim your prize.

???: Hi

Lina: Hey nice to meet you. I'm Lina

???: Nice to meet you Lina. I'm Zack

Lina: *smiles*

Zack: Do you want to get out of here?

Lina: Sure.

*drives home*

The whole car ride was silent until we got to the house. He seemed different. He told me to go upstairs in the big room on the left and lie on the bed. So I did.

Zach: Have you ever been in control before?

Lina: No

Zach: Well here's some rules.

Lina: Rules!?!?!

Zach: Yes. Listen to what my instructions are, and obey them. If you don't, you will get punished.

Lina: *gulps*

Zach: You see there are a lot of weapons her, and some sexual items.

Lina: Yes

Zach: Oh I almost forgot, you have to answer to me with a 'Yes Master' or just 'Sir,' got it?

Lina: Yes.

Zach: *slaps Lina* Yes what?!?!

Lina: Yes, Master.

Zach: Wipe those tears, and get used to this. This is your life now.

Lina: Yes Master.

Zach left the room and I laid on the bed. Why did this have to be my family treasure? Why is he treating me this way? How do I get out of this?

I didn't realize I spent the whole day in this room thinking. Later on that night, he came into the room with nothing but boxers on.

Zach: Stand up, and take off your clothes slowly.

Lina:* takes off clothes slowly*

Zach: You have a really sexy body. Did you know that?

Lina: Thank you, and no.

Zack: *chuckles* Turn around and bend down.

Lina: *did as told*

Zack: Get on the bed.

Lina:* gets on bed*

Zack: *takes off clothes and enters his little friend in me*

Lina: *fake moans, holding on to his hips*

Zack: Don't worry, I'll take it slow. I didn't even put the whole thing in.

Lina: *let's go of his hips* Okay, I'm ready.

Zack: *puts the rest in* *grabs my leg to put on his shoulder and spanks my butt*

Lina: *moans* Oh Master!!!

Zack: *he went faster and forced three fingers in my Vagina* I'm gonna hit all the spots you never knew you had.

Lina: *moans louder by the second* The whole bed is wet master.

Zach: I know, you did that. I knew you would like it.

Lina: I think that's all I can take. Can we take a break?

Zack: *Pulls out little friend*

*sigh* I knew I should of kept my mouth shut *starts crying* *Zack came back into the room*

Zach: You have a pouty mouth. You just made me lose interest.

Lina: How?

Zach: By you asking stupid questions like that while I was getting the excitement out of you!!!!!!

Lina: OK you don't have to yell. I'm sorry

Zack: Sorry?! Sorry!? You think sorry is gonna fix this? You didn't call me master so you get your punishment tomorrow morning to see how it feels.

Lina: I don't have to call you anything and why not today?

Zack: *slaps Lina* Watch who you're talking to and today's your first day, so you're off the hook.

Lina: *grabs stuff*

Zack: Where do you think you're going??

Lina: Somewhere that's not here.

Zack: Come back here!!! *grabs Lina*

Lina: *spits on Zach* Learn to have some respect. I am NOT one of your little hoes!!! *slams door*

*End of Flashback*

A/N: comment and vote, and stick around for more. I promise to make it more interesting. hope you enjoyed