Going back home to CinCin (Bonus Chapter!) #1

This takes place at the creator's Christmas party right after mark gave you the gift and what not.

Your pov:

Then around came clair squealing with a camera in her hand.

"Oh god clair really?" I said smiling as i let mark go,

"Yes really!!my otp is finally happening and im just supposed to stay calm?!no!" She squealed

"Well whatever you do dont post anything yet im not exactly ready for people to know and we well just started dating like 5 seconds ago." I .

"Ok ok fiiine i wont post anything.....yet."

I shake my head then up comes robert with two small bags in his hand.

"Hi there (y/n) first off i really just wanted to thank you for inviting me to this creators party its really been fun and an awesome opportunity to meet all of my favorite creators along with you and mark and i just wanted to give you too a very small  token of my appreciation just a few Canadian sweets and treats as well as some  other little things it isnt much." He hands us both a bag.

"Awwe thanks thats a lie any gift given is the best thing to be received." I say smiling i give him a hug.

"Well i dont think i couldve said it any better." Mark admits smiling.

Soon the party ended clair,jerome and i had some cleaning up to do.

I greeted the last person out of the door.

"Alright thanks for coming everyone be safe!!" I say waving.
I finally close the door  then i found my back against the door i felt all my exhaustion  come washing over me as i walk to the living room to see mark sitting on the couch talking to jerome.

"Jerome can you help me clean up?" I asked politely,

"Yea of course, well it was nice chatting with you mark thanks for coming have a nice night." Jerome says getting up.

"I dont mind staying to help clean." Mark says.

"Mark youre a guest guest dont clean up plus you really should get home before things get crazy out there." I say.

"Ill be fine LA isnt all that bad ill stay and help clean im not taking no for an answer!"

I put my hands up in surrender,"fine."

We cleaned the house and then we went home and went to bed.

~~~2 days later.....~~~

I woke up at 2am  and got ready to leave for Cincinnati and went to wake up clair.

I open her door.

"Clairy-clem wakey wakey." I say.

She groans in response.

"Come on get up we have to get up and get ready to go to Cincinnati." I pull her covers off of her.

She groans more but still doesnt get up.

I sigh and go into the kitchen get the biggest bowl i can find fill it with ice and cold water go into the room and spill it all over her she screams,squirms and falls off the bed.

I laughed soo hard."get up and get ready dont worry about getting washed though i already helped you with that." I walked back to my room and got ready.

Mark texted me

Mark: hey im ready to head out are you guys ready?

You: yea.

I take a quick shower and get dressed:

Make sure i have everything and that clair has everything she needs

Soon mark arrives.

"Come on clair!!" I say.

"Hold on! You cant wake me up at 2 in the morning and expect me to be alive!"

She got her stuff and i got mine and we went downstairs.

"Hey." Mark says.

"Hi." I give him a quick kiss.

"Awww." Clairs says

"Let me help you two get your stuff in." Mark puts in our luggage and then we were off clair fell asleep as soon as he got in.

Mark holds my hands as we drive,

"You ok?" He asked.

"Just excited my parents dont know im coming back and im going to meet your family"

He smiles and kisses my hand.

Soon we arrive at the airport and go through he security and what not and get on the plane i was in between clair and mark.

I couldnt wait to get back home!