Drugged (boyxboy) 6

Chapter six (Jay's pov)

I couldn't think straight, my mind was so gambled. I felt weak and tired. I was faintly aware of someone starting to kiss me. I couldn't kiss back but it didn't matter because a second latter the kiss ended and I heard a deep voice say some thing sternly. All I could do was lay there. Was this a dream? The last thing I remember is feeling really sick at dinner with Harry and saying I was going to lay down for a while. Ya, this had to be a dream.

I felt something being pushed off me. A blanket? I grew cold and I think I shivered. My mind was so fogged up. I felt very distant and groggy. Was I drunk? I had drank that new wine. Maybe it was stronger then anything I've ever drank and now I'm drunk. I don't know.

I soon felt hands start to run over my body. One hand started to stroke my member and I grew alarmed. Well as alarmed as my fogged mind allowed me to. I could feel everything but my body wouldn't move when I tried. But soon it didn't matter. My fogged mind payed attention to only one thing. The hand playing with my member.

"Ah." I could just barley hear the small sound escaping my mouth. There was a deep chuckle and a warm body laid itself on top of me. I could tell it was male because of the hard member that started to grind against mine. "Na ah." More sounds escaped my mouth and the man began to grind me harder, soon panting. He kissed me everywhere. My neck, my shoulders, my lips. At one point, I even felt him kiss down my chest and take one of my nipples into his mouth. I made small sounds as he did this, sucking and swirling it in his mouth while he pinched and played with the other one.

Hands ran down my body and stopped at the tender spots under my knees. Then my legs were being push up and being placed on...shoulders? I felt the hands start to palm my butt cheeks, first softly, then rougher. Fingers slipped between my cheeks and started to rub my hole. Then a finger slid inside.

"Ahh!" I yelped. The finger started to push in and out. It hurt for a seconded then turned into pleaser. I had barely gotten used to the one finger when another pushed in. I yelped again but soon began to pant as I felt the two fingers work in me. My mind was still fogged, but my body soon started to move. I shifted my hips with the fingers and hooked my legs on the shoulders they rested on.

I felt the man shift and bend over me, bending my legs so that my knees touched my shoulders. I whimpered feeling my back bend and stretch a little more then it's used to. I felt hot breath stir the hair behind my ear, then heard a husky deep voice say, "yes, Jay, yes. Your mine. Mine." I could just barely make out the words in my fogged state but they had me worried.

The fingers left and hands grabbed my butt cheeks again, pushing them apart. Something large and hard started to push at my hole just slightly, then it left only to slam into me. My scream rang through the room, or where ever I was, and my back arched as much as it could in my position. I felt tears run down my cheeks at the white hot pain that shot up my spin and I moaned out in pain.

"So tight!" The same husky voice groaned and the man started thrusting into me. I yelped out at every thrust. Soon words began to from from my yelps.

"N-no p-p-please, s-stop! Ah! N-no, NA!" The man hit something that made me scream out, but not in pain. Pleaser? The man shifted, slamming into the same spot. I screamed out at every thrust now, wanting it to stop, but wanting it to continue at the same time. This had to be a dream, right? I had to be in my bed in the guest room Harry gave to me. This couldn't be happening; but the pain was so real, even the pleaser. This couldn't be just a dream. But...then who was doing this to me?

I was clenching the blankets of the bed under me. My body was beginning to scream out in pain and I just wanted it to stop. Tears spilled onto my cheeks. The man grabbed my wrists and trapped them above my head. Lips started to kiss mine roughly and a tung forced its way into my mouth.

Everything seemed to be happening so fast to my fogged up mind. Although I could move a little bit, it wasn't enough to fight back, and I desperately wanted to. One moment, my mouth was being invaded, the next my neck was being sucked on. Lips brushed my ear and a tung licked my earlobe before it was bit roughly. "Yes Jay, yes! Oh god your so tight! Scream for me, Jay! JAY!" The man half panted, half grunted into my ear. He was now grunting with effort at each thrust, most having my name in them. He then moaned loudly and I felt something hot and wet like shoot into me and fill me. I felt the stuff leak out of me and drip down my bottom.

The man collapsed onto me, squishing me in the same uncomfortable position that everything started. He was panting hard, his hot breath stirring my hair. Tears streamed down my face and I panted ever so slightly too. The man soon moved out and off of me. He stretched me out and laid down next to me, stroking my stomach, chest, and legs, whispering things like, "you did well, Jay" or "god that was the best. I can wait till next time."

As my body calmed, I began to feel just as groggy and fogged up as I had before. It was like the world was just slipping away. I could still faintly feel the man's hand on me and hear his voice, but even that faded away. Then everything just went black.

(Harry's pov)

It had felt so good, better then I've ever imagined. I was still panting hard even when Jay slipped out of consciousness. I stared at him, stroking his stomach with my fingertips. Oh god, how it felt. I shivered and moaned out, my member hardening again. His skin was so soft, and he was so tight. My manhood had been in heaven.

The dose of drugs had been a little low though, and had been aware of the whole thing, he was even able to form words. I remember them clearly: "N-no p-p-please, s-stop! Ah! N-no, NA!" Then that's when I had hit his g spot. I shivered again and had to stop myself from jumping on him and doing it again. I pulled myself together and sat up. I was drenched in sweat and so was Jay, as well as my cum. It felt so good to release in some one again.

I scooped Jay up into my arms and walked over to my bathroom, where I had a hot bath prepared earlier. By now, the water should be warm. I set myself as well as Jay into the soothing water and leaned Jay up against my chest. I began to clean him, whispering comforting things into his ear, even though I knew he couldn't hear me. After cleaning us both off, I dried us and slipped a night shirt onto Jay. I dressed the same and walked out of my bed room to take him to his.

I laid Jay down in his bed and covered him. Smiling, I stroked his check with the back of my fingers and whispered, "until next time, my dear boy." I then left his room and looked down the hall to see a crying Tommy. He was always a big baby. "Tommy, watch over him tonight and when he wakes, make up something to distract him, understand." Tommy nodded and rushed to Jay's room. I smiled again and walked back to my room ready for a good nights sleep.