Cloudy Day Cuddling (Min Yoongi x Reader)

The dark clouds outside made you want to stay in bed all day, so that's what you did, but with your boyfriend right beside you. 

Yoongi had his arm slung over your waist as you faced him and kissed his nose. He scrunched it up and his eyes fluttered open. "What was that for?", he asked, his voice a bit raspy. You shrugged slightly, "No reason.", you smiled.

"Want to listen to music?", Yoongi asked, pressing his forehead gently against yours. "Does it require me to get up?", you asked, closing your eyes and scooting your body closer to his. "Yes.", he said. You groaned, "What do I have to get?", you said, peeling the thick blanket that kept your body warm. "My earbuds. They should be on the kitchen counter.", Yoongi smiled up at you as you fixed the tank top that had rode up your stomach.

You gave him a playful pout, "But that's all the way downstairs!~", you whined, but complied anyways. You made your way downstairs and looked for Yoongi's earbuds, which were nowhere to be seen. While looking for the earbuds, Yoongi managed to sneak up behind you and snake his arms around your waist. 

You let out a little squeak, and turned to him. He had you trapped between his body and the counter. You felt your face get hot. "I can't find your earbuds...", your face turned red and you averted your gaze anywhere other than Yoongi. He reached one of his arms past you and grabbed the white earbuds. "Apparently, you didn't look hard enough.", he gave you a slight smirk and pecked your lips. You blushed and followed him back upstairs. 

You walked into the room, but didn't see Yoongi on the bed. "Yoongi-ah?", you looked under the blankets. You suddenly felt your body being lifted on the ground.

You let out a small shriek and was plopped onto the bed. You opened your eyes to find Yoongi flashing his gummy smile down at you. You felt your heart race. 

"I love you.", you said subconsciously. You gasped and covered your mouth, you didn't mean to say it. The last time you said that to Yoongi, he just brushed your off and continued to work on his music, so you promised yourself not to say it in front of him ever again. 

Meanwhile, Yoongi stared at you with little to no expression on his face, but immediately shifted into a smile. "I love you, too.", he cuddled his face into your neck and fell asleep while listening to music.

(A/N): "Raise your hand if you hate school!" me: *raises both my arms and my legs* I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH LIKE UGH ~jazmynecchi