~5~

Author's POV

It took about 20 minutes to arrive at the venue. There were about 5 to 6 buses full of all the boy groups. Seventeen was still wondering about their precious Jun....well except Minghao but yeah you get the point!

Once everyone got out of their respective buses, it was time to go through the back where they had found a black truck. That truck happened to be the same truck that "kidnapped" Jun.

The huge group of boys walked into the dimly lit stadium (imagine they're in the stadium where they hold the isac tournament thingy). There were light steps that could be heard through the loud echos of the emty hallways.

*rustling sound*

The boys towards the front all snapped their necks to the left (just like bts at the end of blood sweat and tears! Haha!)

It was silent.

Then there was muffled screaming.

Until.

Luhan walked out with a bright smile. He looked happy. Almost too happy. So happy that maybe, just maybe you could see a hidden terror if you weren't paying attention.

(Look at that

(Look at that.....FFFFACE)

T

hen he spoke.

"You've arrived."

"Follow me."

Whithout hesitation the boys followed even if they didn't know what they were doing. Then they saw Jun who was very much aware of the tall dude standing next to him. Kris.

"You're all just in time....-

FOR THE PARTAY!" Kris and Luhan shouted.

Jun was released and stood up while all of the groups sang happy birthday. Well except for Seventeen. They were just as confused as Jun was. Except for Minghao who helped in planning the surprise.

With a kiss, Minghao whispered to Jun.

"I told you we would get even."

~~~~~

GUESS WHO'S BACK!
I'M VERY VERY GOOOOOOOOOOD!

I know you all were waiting, but unfortunately I will only be here for the week until winter break. I've been waiting to update because I didn't want to be those people who made stories but didn't even finish them.

Honestly you may be confused about what Minghao said at the end, but let's just imagine he said he would get Jun back after "meeting" each other again in the first book.

Sorry for not posting, and make sure to remember that for the rest of this week break I will update this along with my other stories, and then I will resume my updates when it's winter break.

Gotta go now. Bai bai!