~1~

Mingyu's POV

Ugh! It's in the wrong spot. Today is Jun's birthday and they chose me to decorate. I'm trying to find where to put this table so we can bring the cake in. We called a few of our friends to help with the big party.

What's a big party without a lot of people, right!?

~~~~~

Dino's POV

I was in charge of calling our friends because the other members thought people would accept the youngest member's invitation.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! We were wondering if you could visit our practice room today. It's Jun hyung's birthday today!"

"Of course! I'll let the others know"

"Ok hyung. Thank you so much! It's starts in about 3 hours!"

"Sure! See ya Dino"

~~~~~
Author's POV

That's basically how every phone call went. About an hour later, a bunch of people piled into the room to help set up. Finally, Jun informed his friends that he was on his way to the practice room.

He was coming from a salon because he trimmed his hair and just barely dyed his hair.

"Just wait until he sees this."

~~~~~

Sorry it'sbeen about a week and a half for me to update. SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER! I wanted to wait so I can update. I didn't think updating all theses stories would be so much work. So bare with me. I might have a schedule for update my stories. Since I have five, then it'll be like school. I'll update one story a day.......don't quote me on the please! Ha! Ok. Go check out my other stories!

Starting Monday, I'll update like:

Adore U: Monday
Who is...He?: Tuesday
Cutie: Wednesday
Butterfly: Thursday
Fascinating: Friday

That's how I will TRY to update my stories. So check my profile to be sure! See ya then! Bai bai