Chapter 11

Uruha's P.O.V

I awoke in a dark room then the lights turned on. Tora and a man with a noseband stood at the door. Then another man entered the room. He looked at me with eyes that held lust and desire.

"Nobutaka. You can have him if you leave my Ruki alone." The noseband man said. Nobutaka looked at me and smiled. "Ok. Deal." He said and Tora followed the noseband man out of the room. I tried to run but realized my wrists were tied to the bed posts.

Nobutaka sat on the edge of the bed and reached for my cock. I closed my legs together and he smirked. He unbuttoned his pants and forced my legs open. He positioned to enter me. He slammed into me and i screamed.

"S-stop it please!" I screamed and he began thrusting harder and harder.

Nao's P.O.V.

I am leaving the hospital now. The doctors said im fine now. Cazqui helped me into his car and began the drive home. I looked out the window and sighed. "Cazqui. Im never having sex again so i understand if you leave me." I said and i felt the car slam forward and he hit the brakes.

"Nao. Im not going to leave you." He said and placed his hand on my thigh. I flinched at the touch and looked at him.

"Its going to annoy you that i wont let you touch me or have sex with me. So sooner or later your going to leave me!" I screamed and looked back out the window. Cazqui sighed and continued driving.

Maybe i should kill myself. I am useless to my lover. Im scared to even leave the house now. I mean, i shouldn't have been born anyway.  Was a mistake, mother and father even said so.

When we got home i went to the bathroom. I locked the door and opened the medicine cabinet. I grabbed the sleeping pills and poured some into my hand. I shoved them in my mouth and swallowed. I looked into the bottle, there were still pills.

I stood there for about twenty minutes. I began to feel dizzy. Wait, i changed my mine. I don't want to die this way. Im sorry Cazqui. Im so so sorry!

I opened the door and tripped. I hit the wall. I heard Cazqui coming down the hallway. "Nao!" He shouted and picked me up, holding me to his chest. He saw the bottle of pills.

"Nao. What are you trying to do!" He asked and kissed me. "Im sorry." I mumbled, feeling sleep taking over.

"Come in baby, fight it." He said. He kept screaming my name, telling me to fight it...

Ruki's P.O.V

I entered my room. We hadn't done much shopping, just walking and talking, of course with my guards following.

"Well Ruki-san. That was fun." Miku said and smiled. I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. "Miku i want you." I said and kissed him. He pulled away. "I-i cant do that. Reita loves you. And you love him." Miku said, pulling away. "Miku. Please." I said and kissed him.

He slowly started moving his lips with mine, eventually teasing my lips and asking for entrance which i denied.

"Let me fuck you." I said after breaking the kiss. He began to blush and looked away. "Alright." He replied after a few minutes. I smiled and pushed him to the bed.

Author's Note

Lol, i love to tease. No action in this chapter.

Poor Nao. But don't worry.