5.

~ Eren's point of view~

"Eren..your phone is buzzing.."

"Oh..alright." I pick up my phone, it's an unknown number.

"Hello?" I say

"Yes, is this Eren Jaeger? Grisha Jaeger's son?"

"Yes..Who is this?"

"This is The Titan Medical Hospital.."

"Why are you calling?" Even though I already know.

"We have to inform you..of your father.."

"He's dead, isn't he?"

"Yes, sir..We are very sorry..there was nothing we could do at the time he was passing.. The tumor got too big.. Again we are very sorry, Eren.."

"That's alright..There was nothing you could do, right? So it's okay.."

"Do you wish to have an autopsy done?"

"Yes..."

"Alright, sir. We need you to come by the hospital to sign off a paper.."

"Alright."

"See you then."

I hang up. I want an autopsy done.. The doctor said he would get better. There is something wrong here..I know it. 

"Eren..You want an autopsy done? He died of cancer, though.."

"I know. But the doctor said he would get better, and live.."

"I know you may not want to believe it was just cancer, but what if it is?"

"No..My mind tells me differently.."

"Okay, Eren. It's your own opinion. I can't tell you otherwise."

"Thank you..At least you understand. But now I have no parents..I only have Mikasa left.. She's my stepsister, but I kinda hate her.. She is so damn protective.."

"You have me.."

"I do?"

"Yeah, always.."

"Thank you Levi."

"You're welcome.. Come here Eren."

I go to him, and he embraces me. I start to cry.. I can't believe my father died.. I loved him so much. He was the only thing left I had close to my mother..

"Shhh..Eren... It'll be okay..I'm here.." I cry some more. 

I just never thought this would happen. Every time I find something that makes me happy, there is always something that rips that happiness away from me, and I can't catch back up to it. But I think I can catch up to Levi.. Because I think I just did.. I look into his grey, dull eyes. He studies me for a minute, and then kisses me. Of course I kiss back. Levi is so special. He needs to know that too.

"Levi, you're very important to me. I want you to know that."

"and you're very important to me too, brat. You're the most special thing that has happened to me in years.."

"Same here.."

"You've never had a best friend, or a friend? Or..even a boyfriend?"

"I once had a best friend, but we drifted apart. And I did have a boyfriend, but he cheated on me with a girl.. It was all a joke.. He didn't love me.. He and his friends were just playing a prank on me.."

"Oh..I'm sorry.."

"Don't be..I have someone better, even though we haven't got to that relationship point yet.."

"Oh? Who..?" I hear a little sadness in his voice. He must think it's not him, which I don't know where he got that idea from.

"You, you silly, short bean."

"Don't make fun of my height..You're just freakishly tall brat"

I giggle, this little man saying I'm freakishly tall. I kiss him again. I...I-I think I love him..But I'm not saying that just yet.. No not yet. 

---

I just got done signing the papers. Maybe Levi was right..maybe it was just cancer.. But how will we know for sure? See? An Autopsy will solve my worries, and wonders. I told Mikasa that I was moving in with Levi. He needs to be watched. And since he's eighteen, he is an adult, and I'm only seventeen.. Mikasa got upset, and cursed me out, but I told her to get over it. Senior year is almost over, so Mikasa and I were going to have to go our separate ways eventually. I told her about Levi, and how he was, and then she understood, finally. She did say she was sorry, so that's good, at least. I'm packing my clothes, and whatnot to move in with Levi. Levi and I had a long talk about me moving in, he agreed, and he wants to get better. He is worried, though. I can see where he would be, from what he endured in the past. But I would never do that to him. I don't understand how anyone could be that heartless, and cold. 

---

An idea just popped into my head..

Senior prom is this year, and it's coming up soon..

Maybe I'll ask Levi...

---

Hello! Here's another chapter from me to you. 

Enjoy!

Vote and comment shit XD

~Eliza, out ;)

[Sorry for any grammar/spelling errors]