10.

~ Levi's point of view ~

So, it's official. Marco and Jean are together now. I always knew they would get together. They would always be sitting next to each other, a wee bit closer than they should. I know Jean and I used to be bad enemies, but we both have overcome it. We talk occasionally. Jean met Eren, for the first time at the prom, and he said he was impressed that I could do that good. 

Jean actually said that him and Marco were together for a long time, but didn't want it to go out. They didn't want to come out, and they hid it well. I don't understand how though. I can't stand not kissing Eren every time I see him.

---

Right now, Eren and I are watching a movie, Jeepers Creepers, to be exact. We both love horror movies. 

"Levi, your phone is ringing"

"Okay hold on."

I go to pick up my phone, and it's Jean. Why would he be calling me?

I answer. 

"Hello?"

"Levi! Oh my god. Marco and I were going to the movies, and this truck rammed into us, we're at the ER now, and I'm okay, but I don't know about Marco.. I don't think he's going to make it..."

"Jean..Do you need us to go there?"

"Would you? I don't want to get in your way though.."

"Jean, We're coming. Hold on, We'll be there in ten"

I hang up.

I grab Eren and we rush to the car.

"Woah woah woah, Levi, what's going on?"

"Jean and Marco got in a car accident. They think Marco is going to die."

"Well then we better go. Come on!"

I'm basically speeding down the highway. Marco was so nice to me, and was perfect for Jean. I know Jean feels bad about this. 

---

"They're in room 219"

We walk to the elevator.

"Levi..He was admitted. Maybe he'll live."

"I hope so. If he doesn't, Jean will be devastated."

"What if he's in a coma?"

"Jesus, brat. I thought I was the pessimist."

"No, I'm just saying."

"Well, all I can say, is that they better hope he comes back."

"Yeah."

'Ding'

We get off the elevator, hand in hand, hearts pumping, and searching for the room.

'219'

"Eren, here it is."

We both stand there for a minute. Thinking about the situation that awaits us.

Eren knocks.

We hear a muffled 'come in' through the door.

We walk in.

Jean looks up, and I can see his tear stained face.

"Jean, I'm so sorry." Eren says.

"He's in a coma. The doctor said it would be a miracle if he came out of it." Jean says in a very weak voice. 

Damn. He must have been crying for a while.

Eren and I look at each other, and look back, as Jean stands up.

He comes to us, and pulls both of us into a hug. He needs one.

"Thank you so much for coming, guys."

"It was no trouble." I say.

---

We've been at the hospital for a while now. Maybe two hours. Now we're going to get food. Because, that's what happens in a hospital. 

Jean told us to get him a monster energy, and gum. I think he's going to stay up for a while, with Marco. In case he does die, Jean will spend a little time with him. Even if it's like that.

---

We're in the cafeteria now, still hand in hand.

We haven't let go since we got here. This has been hard on us too. Marco was our friend.

"Eren, what if Marco dies?"

"Now who's a pessimist?"

"Come on, brat. Be serious."

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood. But anyway. I don't know, Levi. I think we'll all be sad, but Jean's going to be hit hard. He's not going to know what to do."

"I hope that miracle does happen."

"Me too."

We pay for our food, and Jean's stuff.

---

"Jean, here's your monster, and gum. We're going to go, okay?" I say.

"Okay."

"It'll be okay, Jean." Eren says.

"I hope so, but I doubt it. Even if he does die, I'll have to get over it. Death is death."

"True, but he's your boyfriend. You love him, Jean. It will be hard if he does die." Eren says again.

" I know."

"Okay, well, have a good night, Jean. Be safe. Get some sleep." I say.

"Bye guys."

I close the door behind us. 

"Come on Eren, let's go home."

"Yes please."

The reason why we left, was because I didn't want to be there anymore. It's too depressing. And I would have stayed longer, but I couldn't. I hate hospitals. 

And because, it's so damn cold in there.

The secret is, you have to have a really nice nurse. They give you the good stuff. 

Like heated blankets. And it's the best thing in the world.

---

Eren and I ate the hospital food, washed up and went to bed. We got home, at like, twelve at night. Yeah it was late. 

But as I'm getting into bed, and cuddle up with my brat, I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Levi. It's Jean."

"Hey, what's up Jean?"

"...Marco's dead."

---

Dun dun dun, didn't expect that coming, did you?

Huehue.

And the heated blankets thing, it's true. They'll give you heated blankets, not only for the patient but for you too. But you have to have a reallllllly good nurse. I should know, I've been in hospitals more than you can imagine. I know all the secrets ;)

anyway

hope you liked it

Vote and comment :))))

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes,

and stay tuned for next time ^~^

-kai