Sugar Bites

⚛Essence POV⚛
"How was your sleep?"Rachel says with a smile,I wanted to tell her I was awake the whole time when she carried me,but she would get mad,and that was what I do so I told her.
"Say WHAT?!"madness in her voice.
I burst out laughing,oh that was a good one!But Rachel got her revenge quick."CANNONBALL!!"Rachel says jumping on me "GET OFF!!GET OFF!!i can't b-breath!!"I say out of breath,So Rachel gets off,and burst out laughing "Hahahahahaha!!Oh revenge is sweet!"she says continuing laughing,
"Oh your gonna regret it!"I say demanding.
"Yeah,yeah whatever."Rachel says not caring.

"Get dressed,we're going to the mall"Rachel says as she's going into the bathroom.
I get up,looking at the view of the city.Its beautiful.
"Alright I'm ready!"Rachel calls out,opening the door.I look over going to the door.Rachel takes out her phone,calling a uber.
"Darn,we need a car!"I mumble,when R(Rachel)hangs up the phone saying to me"Tomorrow I think we're gonna get
one."

We wait outside for a while until the car pulls up,we get in,just 2 mins later were at the mall.I think next time will walk.
We get out the car thanking the driver"No problem!"the driver says.Me and R look up,and the mall is huge!Rachel sees
my expression and says"What do you expect out of New York?"I look at her and smirk and so does her,us giggling.

We went into the mall a people everywhere,echoes of people talking."Where too first?We can't stay for long cause we
need to pick up Jem from her work place."R says looking around,"Ummmmm,the pretzel place!I NEED those sugar bites!!''I say demanding!
So we go on the escalators,and get off we look for the pretzel sine,I saw someone who had sugar bites,so I tap his shoulder and he look behind me"Um hi,can you tell me the direction where you got those sugar bites?"he looks at me and says"oh yeah,you keep going straight and make a left, down that hallway and there's your destination!"I thank the person."
"Let's get it girl!"I say to Rachel as she slaps my hand,we walk down the hall looking cool and some boys look at us.We felt awesome,we felt powerful,we felt controlling, and that's only because a demanding song was playing.

"There it is!"I point to the little store with the pretzel sine on it,and grip Rachel's hand tightly and run to the store,
"Hi!May have the pretzel sugar bites....please!"I say to the front desk person as he says"Coming right up!" Less than a minute goes by and I have my beautiful sugar bites at last!

Me and Rachel buy clothes and eat but she looks at her watch and says"OML!We got to go pick up JEM!"Rachel says grabbing my hand running down the escalator,with her phone dialing someone "Um hi,we need a taxi.....FAST!"she tells the address,and hangs up.We wait outside,and Rachel does the potty dance"Come on!Where are you taxi!"she mumbles,and the taxi comes and we dash in"THE GOLD TOWER!!FAST!"(Also that's a made up tower)the driver steps on the breaks and we go faster than we expected.
3 minutes of driving fast,and I feel like I'm about to through up"Taxi driver stay HERE,or I'll sew you!"Rachel threaten's,and outside waiting was Jem,we get out the car and Rachel says"OML,I'm so sorry for leaving you here sis!"Rachel apologizes

"It's ok!Lets just go home,my feet hurt."Jem says in pain,I look at Rachel and she looks guilty.

We get in the Taxi and sit down,Jem and Rachel are looking out the window and it didn't look like they were going to say anything,so I say to the taxi driver "The nearest hotel on the right please."
Sooner or later  were at the hotel and we get out the car walking to the hotel from outside.

Rachel reaches into her pocket and gets the keys,opens the door,and we all lye on our  beds exhausted.

Thanks for reading!Please vote and comment!
This has to be the longest chapter i have ever wrote😱