Who is this girl?

Personality

Full name: Winter Bella Payne

Nickname/ Dog name: loki

Age: eighteen 

Eye color: bright Ocean blue

Hair: Black

Friends: non

Personality: broken, shy girl, doesn't talk, sweet and Innocent

Sports: running {thats the only thing she can do cause shes a dog/ish}

School: parents dont let her get an education. 

Boyfriend: in her dreams

 Family: The world doesn't know about her. They just think shes a dog. Her family abuses her, ever since her brother Liam Payne left to join the world known "One Direction". Every time Liam comes home they act like nothing ever happened. But that's all about to change.

         "Hello I'm Winter, but you probably don't know who the hell I am. Well lets first start that my full name is Winter Bella Payne. Yes my brother is Liam Payne from that famous boy band called One Direction. By now your wondering "why haven't a heard of you?" You see I'm not normal. I-I'm half-half do-dog. you might of seen me in pictures with liam but in dog form. My parents keep me a secret and put liam in the spot light. I can sing too, but my parents a scared that somebody is going to find out. bull shit. The truth is my parents hate me and treat me like a dog, No really a dog! I can't sit on the couch, stay in the cage, to put me through hell "I get locked ouside", they make me play with chew toys..................really. I got to go before mom and dad get home. why do I still call them that, there most likely a jail keeper. Bye"

what do u think?

-comment

-share

-like

-love