"House Arrest" chapter 1

Winter pov:

 I woke up as somebody was thumping down the stair case. Then I hear the most unpleasant sound of my amazing mother yell at me.

      "LOKI WAKE UP AND MAKE US SOME BREAKFAST, LIAM WOULD OF DUNE IT BY NOW, IF HE WAS HERE. YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH, WAIT I ALMOST FORGOT YOU ARE ONE. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY NAME. WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE A NORMAL GIRL, NOT THIS ANIMAL!" screamed while opening the cage door. Then smacking my brown and white patched puppy head. I whimpered in pain. I was afraid that I was going to get hit again, so my puppy paws covered my head for protection. 

Slowly I looked up to see my mother scolding me. Then left the room in a quick pace after a few minutes she come back with clothing, for me to put on. The devil [mother] dropped the clothing on the floor. The hard metal cage floor was safer for me then out in the open were I can get hurt or yelled at. The clothing I placed it into my mouth and walked on my four paws to the bathroom.

By the way my name is Winter but my parents call me Loki. You might have expected my life to be perfect but in reality its totally opposite.

I closed my eyes and imagined that I was human. My spin shifted its place with a cracking sound. It never hurt but when I was younger, the first time it hurt like hell.

"CAN YOU HURRY UP, YOUR WASTING MY TIME!" my mother screeched from the other side of the door. If your a dog that screech can be heard from a mile and I'm right next to her. My ears were ringing.

Then there was another sound of thumping coming down the stair case. That must only mean Father's awake............................. this won't be good.

"Loki did you make are breakfast?' Father said with a annoyed tone. 

"No, She didn't. That slut was sleeping until I had to wake her up," mom said sternly then i felt a sting on my cheek. 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, CAN YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" He yelled every second his eyes becoming a darker shade. "Honey how about we go out to eat?" he said with a deep breath. The devil slowly nodding her head in agreement.

"Loki change back now!" mother exclaimed. I ran to the bathroom, took off my clothing and went into dog form. I walked out to be kicked in the ribs a few times, then slammed into the wall. As my legs tried standing up, my legs collapsed under me. Mom picked me up, keeping me as far away from her and then throw me into the cage and locked it. I whimpered in pain. Black dots came into my vision and last thing I heard was my parents saying I better not get out. Then darkness took over my vision.

What do u think?

-comment

-share

-like

-love