speed???

So this happened in 5th grade (elementary school) i believe.

I was walking in my room and i saw this small lizard who was clear and i it ran by my closet.

I told my dad and he came and caught the lizard. But while he was trying to catch it he accidentally cut his tail off.

He put it in one of those plastic containers that have lids. I think he poked a whole in the lid so it could breathe i really dont remember because this happened like 3 years ago.

We kept him in there for a while and i told my dad i wanted him as a pet and he let me :)

We went to petco or petsmart don't remember and he bought some food (dried flies) 😷😷

And this container for him it was clear with a dark orange ish lid which had lines on the top.

We also bought sand and some decorations for his new home.

When we set it up(sand,food) and put him in there he ran in the rock house (im looked like a rock but you could go inside)

A weeks later i noticed he would hardly come out and eat his food.

One day i looked in the thing and he was outside the rock but he wasnt moving. So i shaked the thing he still wasnt moving.

I screamed from my room that he wasnt moving and brought the cage to my dad. By this time i knew something wasnt right and i made an conclusion that he was dead.

My dad was shocked and somehoe flipped him over and there was a big whole on the bottom of his body.

I was so upset that my pet lizard had died my dad basically wasted his money.

Call it nasty but i never through away the lizard and his case. I just couldn't.

😢😭very very sad story rip (i forgot what i named him i think it was speed or something like that because he moved so fast it was hard to catch him)

~made 11/20/16