Housewife

"Me?"

The guy continued to step forward until he was right in front of me, and I could now see the smirk on his lips. He hummed. His eyes were dark and droopy, and his lips were a soft shade of pink. Even if he was kinda creepy, I couldn't make myself turn away from his features. He noticed this and let out a throaty chuckle, then reached forward to pull a strand of my hair behind my ear, making me flinch. "Cute."

"Can I help you?" I asked, more annoyed than anything else because who the heck was this guy? And why was he calling me cute and fixing my hair? Pervert.

He shook his head and grinned fondly. "I just wanted to meet the famous Miss Rosemarie."

"You know my name?"

"How could I not?"

"What do you mean—"

He traced his cold fingertips lightly against my cheek and sighed in content. "You're more beautiful in person."

"Excuse me?" I attempted to smack him away, but he grabbed my wrist harshly before I could hit him.

His soft expression turned into that of anger, and his eyes narrowed. His lips thinned out and his jaw clenched. "Is that any way to treat your superior?"

Superior? What?

I yanked my arm away from his grasp and glared at him. "You need to back the hell up, dude. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you're treating me like some kind of pet. Find some manners, then come back to talk to me." I pushed him back with my foot to his leg, "And learn personal space, while you're at it."

There was a moment of silence as he stared blankly at me, but after a while he tilted his head back and burst out laughing. He grinned, "How precious. You're just like I imagined you to be—stubborn." He hummed and tugged at my left earring, "I like it."

"Hey, back off, man!" Seungcheol came into the room and pulled the crazy dude away from me, and his grip on my earring almost ripped my lobe off. "Get out!"

The man stumbled backwards but caught his balance, and he stood upright to fix his suit coat and tie. "I see you've made friends," he said to me, straightening out his folded cuffs with an annoyed expression on his face. "Wonderful."

This dude is insane.

"Do you need a hearing aid or something?" Seungcheol yelled at the man, stepping in front of me as if he was a shield. "I said get out!"

He looked up at Seungcheol and smirked. "I'll see you later, Rosie," he said, glancing at me with a sly grin before exiting the room.

What the heck was that?

"Do you know that dude?" Seungcheol asked when he was sure the man was gone.

I shook my head, "I've never seen him before in my life."

Seungcheol let out a deep breath. "Well, that was... weird. He probably took one of those 'mints' Seokmin was passing out."

"Yeah," I said in agreement, spinning my stool around to face the counter.

Hopefully that's what it was.

My heels clicked against the hard wood floor as I entered my bedroom. In my hand was my phone as I texted Wonwoo goodnight (I got his number—actually, I got all of their numbers—after the incident with the crazy dude while we were sitting on a couch talking about movies). He had brought me home and wanted to make sure I got in safely, which I thought was really sweet of him considering how late it was and how tired he must have been.