CLOAKED EVIL

The poor little boy literally ran out of our Biology class as soon as it ended. Was I really that intimidating? Maybe it was just because of my temporary red eyes which I have no control over of. Usually, it turns into a blood-red colour whenever I'm angry or over-emotional. I do remember the old times when I used to have dark brown eyes that easily passed for black, until...until I changed. I'm quite surprised that Jimin didn't address them.

I personally thought that the grey-head was a lot more innocent than I thought he'd be. When I first picked him out, I knew he was pure, filled with happiness and all that disgusting heck. I thought that manipulating him for my own uses would be a simple piece of cake. After all, he was just a tool for me to get what I want. Just my pawn in my game.

I started eyeing Jimin today while he walked down the hallway to his locker. He must've thought it was deserted, but I became one with the darkness to accomplish my goals. From what I had seen earlier, I thought that Jimin was an easy target. Well, that was until that "Jungkook boy" came along. I knew I was kind of screwed after seeing how they interacted with one another. The way how Jimin looked at Jungkook reminded me of one of my past experiences. I only have a month to settle the weight on my back until I can't endure it anymore. If I don't accomplish my goals before my deadline, I'll disperse and no one will know remember that I existed. I'm pretty sure I can get my job done within just a week. After all, no one can resist their temptations for me.

Back when I used to go to school, I was popular. I was a jock, the captain of our school's senior boys basketball team. I was thoroughly confident about myself, and how I fit into our society. I'd have to admit that if I could, I would totally date myself. I was considered athletic and good-looking. What more does a guy need? I had thick golden bangs that fell against my forehead and rested above my dark brown eyes. I had rippling muscles that made everyone faint when I flexed the slightest bit. I was everyone's ideal boyfriend.

      All the girls were crazy for me. They would literally fight one another to sit beside me in class. I had the ability to make guys who are straight as sticks, go gay for me. I could get anyone; doesn't matter what gender, to fall for me. Just a simple wink and a smirk and BAM! I had a new fangirl/ fanboy. Now it doesn't seem like everything is working out for me. Jimin seems like he really just hates me. I feel so helpless considering that I used to get everything I wanted in the blink of an eye. To be honest, I think Jimin is just being stubborn. Soon enough he will fall under my spell. I'll show him who Kim Taehyung is.

I had a family. I had friends. Now I have nothing at all. Not even something as simple as a soul. I'm trying to get everything back, and I will go to any extent to make my dreams happen.

It was never my fault. Never my fault to begin with. I fell for what I believed was love. I was blinded by the beauty that was filled with pure darkness and evil. I was foolish to not notice the evil. I had committed one sin. Only one sin. And that sin was falling in love.

      No one would imagine falling in love to be a sin, but in my situation, it turned out to be the total opposite. Falling in love quickly but quietly turned my normal life into hell. Literal hell. I lost my mind amidst all the pain. Pain from heartbreak and betrayal. He used me. He didn't love me, and I had no clue until he left. He used me as his pawn to accomplish his goals. I regret everything I that I have done in the past. However, I for one will never regret what I'll do now in order to make my life normal again.

Personally, I wouldn't call myself as a person who gets dreamy and crazy over someone. I enjoy flirting and short-term relationships, but loving someone was too complicated. I've dated so many people that I've lost count. I switched in between people just to keep myself occupied. Just for the fun of it. I've never actually fallen in love with someone, except this one time. I don't  go and confess to anyone. People come and confess their love to me first. However, the one time I got bound by  true love, I confessed first. I just couldn't resist him. I couldn't stand by a distance and  just "watch" his beautiful angelic form. I wanted him all to myself. I desired his warmth. His kindness. His love.

Did I get his love?

I never did and I never will.