chapter nine. {fv}

"Can I help?" She placed her hand on my thigh. All of the breath was knocked out of my chest. I could only stare at her in shock, after what she has been through.

"You don't have to, I'm just going to go take a shower. A really cold shower." I shakily chuckled.

"I want to." Her hand slowly moved towards my crotch.

"Listen, I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. If you feel like you have to do this, then you don't. I refuse to pressure you into any of this." Her lips quickly found their way to mine, making me shut up.

"I know I don't owe you anything, but I do want to do something for you. So quit trying to stop me, instead help me out." She kissed me again, the palm of her hand pressed softly over my crotch. I twisted my hands in her soft, blonde hair.

"Add pressure." I whispered. My heart stuttered in my chest, when she pressed down harder and said, "Like this?" I nodded my head and kissed her with the most passion I could muster.

Her hands soon started to unbuckle my belt, but she started to get frustrated.

"Babe, stop." I grabbed her hands, gently. I readjusted myself, so that I was laying flat on my back and my head was propped up on the pillows. I unbuckled my belt and looked up at her.

"I was trying to be sexy and I ruined it." She pouted. I laughed at her.

"No, baby. You're still sexy and will always be sexy." She smiled and started tugging my pants and boxers down, along with my help.

"Goodness, you're huge." Her eyes widened. I'd be lying if I said that didn't boost my ego. She grabbed my friend before I had the chance to reply. A long, low groan made it's way out of my throat.

She squeezed the base and pumped up and down, slowly. It actually turned me on even more that she was taking her time.

"Fuck," I whispered looking down at her. She looked up at me with innocent eyes, filled with hints of mischief. She lowered her head and placed her tongue flat on the bottom of my shaft. My hands immediately grab the sheets and they start shaking.

Just knowing that Veronica was doing this to me, made my mind race.

Her tongue traveled from the base to the tip and she sucked the tip into her mouth. Her lips were wrapped around my shaft, moving up and down. I made eye contact with her and my chest grew tight with the emotions that I was feeling. She twisted her hands and after a while, she grabbed my balls in her soft hands. I was about to blow.

"Baby, stop." I managed to say. She released me with a pop.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" She placed her hands on my chest. I shook my head quickly.

"God, no. That was amazing, I was about to cum." I breathed heavily.

"Then why'd you want me to stop? Was I not good enough? Did you not want me to help you?" She pouted, tears brimming her eyes.

"God, baby no. You were fucking great," I pulled her over top of me and I kissed her. "If we go this far, I want to be the one to give the first orgasm. Especially yours." I looked at her. She stared at me, as a few tears fell.

"Do you mean that?" She sniffles.

"Of course I do, I..." I stopped myself.

I couldn't bring myself to do it.

<>
Rest of the chapter, is in Finding Veronica.