Request! { ToD }

Male: Lorenzo
Female: Clary
Type: Not specified

"Okay, Clary, truth or dare?" My boyfriend, Lorenzo asked me. You see, it was our couple's night. Somehow, we ended up playing truth or dare because I lost a bet last week and he got to choose what we did the next three couple nights. Bad Idea.

"Dare," I said, uncertain of my decision. He smirked, and that could only mean terrible things.

"I dare you to take the lead tomorrow," he smiled, a devilish smile that made my toes curl. I gulped, yet nodded my head reluctantly.

"What, are you too scared?" I shook my head vigorously, from side-to-side.

"I think you are. You don't have it in you." He shook his head, disappointedly.

"Watch me do it!" I had way too much adrenaline running through me, in order for me to be this bold.

I was especially nervous today. I decided to buy this sexy black and red lingerie. I figured if I looked the part, I could act the part even better. But as I slipped into it, I could feel my resolve slowly slipping away.

Get ahold of yourself! You have to want it.

I pulled myself together and decided to call out my inner Sasha Fierce. I check my watch and realize I only have a hour, until he's home from the hospital. In that time, I applied a black and gray smokey eye and deep red lipstick. I set up a trail of rose petals and dim the lights waiting for his arrival.

"Honey," I could hear the smirk on his face. "I'm home."

Okay, showtime. I threw on one of his long button downs and made my way through our penthouse. I walked over to him and placed my hands on his chest.

"Meet me in the bedroom in five minutes, naked." I sauntered away from him, not bothering to look for his reaction. The only sounds heard were my Louis Vuitton red bottomed heels clicking against the wooden floor and my deep breaths.

You're doing great, Clary! I gave myself some mental encouragement, mentally patting myself on the back.

I gathered as much confidence as I could and slipped the shirt down my garter covered legs, slowly. I heard the door open. I was bent down giving him a nice view of my thin lacy thong.

"Oh, I apologize. I guess the time slipped my mind," I ran my tongue over my lips nervously. "Have a seat." I demanded him, softly. He cautiously sat down on the bed.

"Headboard," I said and stood at the foot of the bed, waiting for him to comply with my orders. As he does so, I crawl up the bed meticulously. I start by delicately kissing the side of his neck, his soft groans music to my ears. I nibble on his sweet spot, feeling his hands grab my waist. I stop and whisper no touching in his ear. His hands immediately fist the sheets, when I trail my kisses below his collar bone. I lick from his breastbone down to his belly button. I place delicate kisses around his most sensitive part.

"Please, baby," he groans out, his knuckles turning white from the hold on the blanket.

I slowly lick my way up his thick shaft. I intentionally avoid his red, leaking tip. His groans get more desperate and they start forming into whimpers. I grab the base of my shaft and slowly stroke him. I flatten my tongue against the tip and kitten lick it.

"Fuck this," he huffs. He grabs me under my arms and flips me onto my back. My hair spreads around me like a cushion. He quickly gets me out of my lingerie and flips me over onto my stomach.

"Ass up, baby," he breathes out, huskily. Forgetting about the bet, I quickly moved my hips up to his face. Immediately I could feel his tongue darting out to lick my folds. I moaned out at the erotic feeling. He continued with his slow licks, building up a steady rhythm. Just as I was about to hit my peak, he abruptly stopped.

"Payback," he smirked, I flipped onto my back and frowned at him with tears in my eyes from the effects of my denied orgasm.

"Aw, baby. I'm sorry," he tucked his head into my neck and wrapped his muscular arms around my small frame. "I'll make it-" he swiftly thrust inside me, causing me to gasp harshly. "-up to you, later." He thrust inside of me deeper, hitting many new angles.

"Please," I begged him.

"Please what, baby," I could barely think of any words to explain to him what I felt, let alone tell him what I wanted. I moaned louder as he sunk deeper into me and thrusted slower. My eyes rolled back at the excruciatingly slow pace. I clawed at his toned back, hearing his deep groans was music to my ears.

"You want it slow or fast?" He breathed in my ear. "Slow," a high-pitched, pornographic whine slipped past my lips.

"Fuck," he breathed out, "that was so sexy." He slowed down his thrust, hitting that spot that had my toes curling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him take me to my own paradise. After one particularly slow, yet sensual thrust; I exploded, clenching around him.

He groaned as I milked him for his orgasm.

"I love you." I placed a kiss against his lips.

"Maybe I should dare you to do this more often," he laughed. I smacked his arm.

"Glad you love me," I laughed

; I am sorry this took so long and that it's so short. I've been busy with school, family, and just personal issues. Until further notice requests are closed. Thanks!