18. Revenge and Twin Sisters {tbbg}

"What I'm trying to say is that, I don't know where I would be right now without you. You are my everything. And I would like to show you." He buried his face in my neck and kissed the sensitive skin. His voice was husky and I knew what he was hinting at.

He continued kissing down my neck, while his hands roamed down the sides of my body. I grabbed his face and kissed him, while I sat up and straddled his waist.

He gripped my hips and smiled into the kiss. I started to grind my hips into his, and I heard him groan pleasurably. I ground my hips harder and he broke the kiss to sound a throaty moan, that sounded so sexy coming out of his mouth.

He flipped us over and he started to grind against my center. I could feel his little buddy already. Even though he was only dry humping me, it felt so good and I couldn't wait for him to be inside me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned. He got up and stood at the foot of the bed, then started taking his clothes off.

He removed his shirt revealing his toned 8-pack, he took off his pants and the only thing on him, were tight boxers. He removed his boxers and he stood there in all his glory. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, pushing my hand downward under my shorts, toward my swollen center. I started rubbing harder and faster, every five seconds.

"Look at me. Look what you caused." He whispered. I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"Look down. At me." He looked at himself, I looked down and saw his erection. It was huge. It really was 9 inches. My eyes grew, and my center became unbelievably wet.

Would he fit? Oh, goodness. I just want him to pound into me so deeply. I moaned, involuntarily just thinking about it.

He eyes darkened, he grabbed my foot and dragged me to the end of the bed. He kissed my neck, while he hooked his fingers into my shorts. And pulled them down, slowly. He took my shirt off, and left me in my red lacy bra and matching underwear. He crawled on the bed, and skillfully removed my bra with one hand and my underwear. Leaving me naked and bare in front of him.

I wasn't going to cover up because I knew he would just uncover my arms. So I lay there under his lustful, hungry gaze. My hand had, once again, found its way to my center rubbing forcefully. Ryan grabbed my hand, threw it to the side, and bent down locking his eyes with mine the whole time.

He broke eye contact, and looked down at my heated center. He blew cold air on it, making me jump and arch my back.

"Ryan." I quietly moaned.

He placed light kisses on my center and made one, long, wet lick. He looked up and saw me watching him intently. He kept eye- contact as he places his mouth on my center and started licking, sucking, and kissing. I threw my head back feeling a sensation, in my lower stomach. I looked back down at him and saw him jerking off with his eyes closed, moaning, sending vibrations through my center.

"Stop." I breathed. He looked up at me and stopped. I sat up and flipped our positions, so he was under me. I placed kisses from his neck, down the valley of his 8-pack, to his V-line. I went back up and licked his abs, making him moan. He threw his head back and hissed when I picked up his length.

I wrapped my hands around the length and began pumping my hand up and down. He would buck his hips every now and then. So, I would take and push his hips down.

I lowered my mouth onto the tip and put him in my mouth. He moaned loudly as I teased the tip, licking circles on it.

I pushed him all the way into my mouth, deep-throating him. I looked up at him through my lashes to see him thrashing his head around and gripping and releasing the sheets repeatedly. I took him out of my mouth and licked up along the vain on the side of his lengthy erection. I put him back in my mouth, bobbing my head fast and him bucking his hips.

He grabbed my hair and pushed it out of the way. I took him out of my mouth and said, "Push my head down, baby. Make me deep-throat you better." I put him back in my mouth and looked at him. He shook his head 'no'.

"Show me. I want you to feel better than right now. C'mon, I know you want to." I spoke, softly. He slowly nodded his head. I put his head in my mouth, while he pushed down harder. I winked up at him, and let his hands control my head.

He pumped my head up and down at such a quick rate, my heat started to heat up even more. He ripped my head up in time for him to cum. It was all over his lower abdomen, I reached down and licked up the salty semen. The whole time, looking at him through my lashes.

He pulled my head up to his face and kissed my lips passionately. I crawled my body up to straddle him. I could feel him poking my thigh.

His hands made their way to my butt. I could feel him grabbing it and squeezing it.

"I want you to ride me. And hard too." He spoke, huskily.

Hey, you don't have to ask me twice!

I sat up and grabbed him and inserted him into me. I slowly sank down on him, and we were both moaning uncontrollably. Once I was all the way down, and bounced back up again I repeated. Over and over again. He grabbed my waist and bounced me harder. It was like being shot by a machine gun of ecstasy.

He pulled my chest down to meet his, as he stood up and sandwiched me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He bounced me up and down, while I held onto his neck and scratched my nails down his back. He groaned out of pleasure.

I kissed his neck and placed hickeys on it. He moaned more and more. He carried us back over to the bed and lied me down with him on top. He thrust into me and threw my leg over his shoulder hitting a new angle. A wave of pleasure rushed through me, and I could feel myself getting closer to the edge.

"Fuck!" He screamed.

"Ryan! Baby, harder! Faster! Ughh, fuck me harder!" I screamed out.

My request was granted and he quickened his pace and his roughness. I gripped his face and kissed him with all I had.

"I'm gonna cum!" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Let it out, baby."

He went even faster, it was an unbelievable speed.

I convulsed under him. He lied on top of me, putting his weight on his arms.

"Baby, I love you so much. You don't understand. You. Were. The. Best. I. Ever. Had." He said, breathlessly.

"I love you too."

Hey guys! I just finished this chapter and I am going to be the one to write these parts. And I am responsible for it. I wanted to let you guys know that, you guys are awesome. Enjoy😊

-Adrianna 😍