Party time

Maya pov
  So it's my birthday and my party has started and my friends threw me a great party but this bitch Julie showed up and me and her never got along and I bitch slapped her one day and broke her nose so neither one of us ever got alone so me and her have history but who cares. As long as Julie don't try to talk to me or if she does and Lucas or josh hold me back I'll be fine but if they don't me and her will f***in bitch fight and it won't be good I would probably end up in prison. That girl has never liked me and has stole all my boyfriends but in top of that she tried  to take Riley  away grime me and that just tore my heart apart. That's where me and her went down hill. I'm in high school now and I have a couple more years with my friends and then we part ways but I want to try to spend as much time as I can right now and especially at my sweet 16 so I'm going to have a good time.

Rileys pov

   Julie just showed up and her and maya don't get along well and I'm worried maya will do something bad to that bitch and I don't want maya to get in trouble but I want her to have fun at her party and it's almost over so we will see how it went.

Hey y'all Myra again sorry I haven't been as active as I said I would Bu thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up and I've been busy with that but maybe I'll be able to do more but we'll see tell me any ideas u have for the next chapter well we will see when I wright it so.  Ilyasm ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️😝😘 bye
                  -Myra

Maya making fun of Lucas (ranger rick) huhurrr.