Hurt

Maya's pov
I woke up and there was someone laying on both sides of me it was Riley and Lucas I woke up and Lucas woke up and I asked what he was doing here he said that they came back so that we could be with since what happened. I said so let's go get Riley up and then go get breakfast he said that sounded great so we get her up and we got get breakfast after we eat I say can we go talk to josh but I want y'all to come so we head to his dorm and the door was wide open so we start looking for him but we can't find him so we call his brother and then we call topanga and the we call Katy and Shawn and then 911 and we report him missing we were all worried.
                           *the next day*
So we have been looking for him for 24 gots and can't find them so then me and Lucas go look in a n abandoned house and we see him but he is unconscious so we call 911 but we noticed his arm was cut and bleeding bad so we start getting worried and then the ambulance shows up and takes him to the hospital we follow behind forgetting to call everybody so we get to the hospital and lie so we can go in and see him but he still isn't awake so me and Lucas then start calling people. It now has been 3 hours he is now awake and everybody is here and worried none of us thought he would do this because it was his decision to cheat on me but who knows even though I don't like that girl maddie I call her and tell her what happend and she says she will be here in 10 minutes so I wait outside for her and then we walk in together.