Leaving for college

Maya's pov
It is now January and I have been excepted in to nyu josh is in his 2nd year there so we will have 2 years together do I am excited. I would have loved to shared a room with him but he wants to stay with his roommate which I guess is ok. So I am packing up right now and Riley and Lucas are taking me to nyu they are getting married in 3 months and I am the maid of honor but they are going to go to college 2 years late but right now they are going to move to Texas. I am going to miss Riley but I will see her again so now at this point and I am at nyu and I walk in and go to my dorm.

Josh's pov
I have been dating maya for about a year now but we have been fighting for a while but that's because I have been cheating on her with a girl maddie me and maddie have been dating for nine months but I haven't broke up with maya and maddie goes to nyu and is staying with me right now but I haven't told her that maddie is my roommate. Maya is supposed to be coming over in about 30 minutes to see me so I have to make sure Maddie isn't here.

Maya's pov
I am going to Joshua form and he is going to give a tour so I am ready. I am at Joshua dorm and I have a key so I just walk in but when I walk in i see josh making out with this chick and I start yelling and I call her a fucking bitch grime hell and that makes josh real mad so he kicks me out and takes my key so now at this point I am crying and I text Lucas.
Huckleberry:hey maya
Maya:can we talk
Huckleberry:yea sure what's up
Maya:so I walk in at Joshua and I see him making out with this hoe so u call her a fucking bitch drone hell and josh got mad and kicked me out and took my key.
Huckleberry:Jesus maya why did u do that

Hey guys I don't know how y'all like it so far so tell me I'm the comments pleas ilyasm bye

-Myra 💕💕