'Breaking In Waking Up'

Hey guys! I'm doing the third chapter today! I did 2 chapters in one day...gasp..lmao. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy. More to come tomorrow...or tonight ;) who knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we were done eating, the movers came in and put my new bed together. My bed post was white-painted wood and my matress had a flower pattern on it..oh god..my sheets and everything on my bed was white and purple. It matched my white with purple-lined throwpillows. I was really excited to finally have a big room all to myself. I could do what I want. Dad says he might paint my room a nice lavender color and add that Justin Bieber tumblr quote on my wall. This is the room i've always dreamed of and wanted so despritely. I stood at my door way watching my dad help the movers put my bed together.

'Do you mind holding up this part of the bed for us really fast Mel?' my dad asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

'Sure.' I say while smiling weakly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about thirty more minutes of putting my bed post together, they left and said they would be back tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. sharp. I decided to atleast put most of my clothes I brought in the closet. I never knew it was a walk in closet though! But I was'nt that excited because this house is pretty big. A little while after I sent a group message to Susannah and Connie so that way they atleast know we made it CA safely. I checked my twitter, instagram, tumblr, kik, and stuff to see what was happening. Appearently, nothing was really trending that I  needed to know. So I locked my phone and put it on the charger. I went straight to sleep from my worn out and tiring day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1:15 a.m.

I wake up to the sound of glass breaking downstairs. I got up out of bed and tip toed to my dad's room to see if he just broke somthing by accident but he was fast asleep in his bed. I slowly and quietly went halfway down the stairs to see what the noise was, and what I saw was'nt so pleasant.-

------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! uh oh! What do you think Mel is gonna see?!? we'll find out when I next update! Tell your neighbor, friend, dog, mom, dad, and etc that I updated!!

~Roneshia