Moving In

Hey guys! i updated last night even though I said i would today. I could'nt stay away! Anyway, enjoy part 2 of 'Just One More Night?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV~

6:18 p.m.

I woke up to sunshine being in my face. I was now in a white empty room. i guess we made it to the new house and dad did'nt bother waking me up? I do'nt know. But i hope this is my room because it looks pretty big and i've always wanted a big room. I wake up and examine the room.

'Dad?' I shout as I look around the room and stop once I sight the door.

'In the kitchen sweetheart!' he yells back.

I run down the everlasting stairs to go find dad in the kitchen putting the remaining decorations all around the walls. I see a collage of family pictures from when I was younger, and when my mom was alive. I think that's my favorite picture i have ever seen.

'nice is'nt it?' my dad says standing back with his hands on his hips. 'I made it a little after you were born.'

'How come you never showed me dad? I love it! I think it's my favorite collage yet.' I say smiling joyfully. Dad just shakes his head agreeing and smiles.

'I'll be upstairs if you need me ok? And what do you want for dinner?' dad says changing the subject.

'um maybe chinese?' I say

'Oh! And the movers are bringing in some of your bedroom items ok? So listen out for the door.' I just nod.