The Beginning

( the  one in the pic is not you I just put a pic that reminded me of this story and the video I just like it.)

Y/N pov

I hate my life. Why did I have to be born like this. No wonder no one likes me because im different from everybody else. Im a neko. If you dont know what that means it means , I am half cat and half human. I get bullied everyday because of being a neko . I guess you can say not many people can have a happy ending *sigh* well this is the beginning in how everything changed in my life.

Y/N pov

I was getting ready for school. I didn't really care if my tail and cat ears were showing ,since everyone in school knew I was different. Anyway I was ready and went on my way to school. You may be asking about my parents well they died. My mom M/N was a neko and my dad D/N was a human that fell in love and had me but, humans didnt like this outcome so they killed my parents but, what the humans didnt know was that I was born. They killed my parents when I was 6 years old. I felt terrible I couldnt save them. Thinking about how they died made a single tear flow down my cheek.
I quickly rubbed my cheeks and eyes so it didn't look like I was crying and headed to school.    

Time skip brought to you by lazy me~~

After school I was walking home intill I bumped into someone and fell. "Whatch where you are go- well if it isnt the b**** cat". No , of all the people I could have bumped into it had to be HIM. "Brandon...." I quietly murmured. "Hey b**** you don't have permission to open your mouth". I then felt my face hurt , he slapped me. Before he could keep hitting me like always , I did something I never did before..... I ran and ran but I could hear him following not to far behind. I then saw Mt Ebott , legend says who ever goes there never comes back. That's it! I could run to their I'm sure that Brandon will be to afraid to follow me to there. I ran over there I turned around to see Brandon cowering back not wanting to follow and he left. Haha his face was priceless. In my laughing state, I didnt notice a branch and tripped over it and fell in the hole that I wanted to avoid falling in to. I didn't want to get hurt in my human form and who knows their could be bats or other nocturnal animals so I turned in to my cat form in mid air and when I fell, I FELL unconscious. ( if you understand the pun I give you pocky and hugs.)

Wep how did I do for the first chapter or part. I know I suck at writing but hey atleast im writing and some parts/chapters are going to be longs and others short From author~chan