Goat Mom?

As always, The song isn't related but I like it, Im sorry if you dont enjoy the songs I put or the plot of this story, But I hope you enjoy it and Im gonna try to continue this story since School ia over and Im on Summer break so this is the perfect time to continue this story and I will ty my best so please bare with me

Y/N pov

I groaned in pain as i woke up from my nap.I look around me only to see i landed in buttercups. I quickly got up not wanting to harm the poor flowers. I tried to run like a human but i fell and then i remember i turned into my cat form. My left leg started hurting, I moaned in pain but it was more like a mourn of a cat since I was still in my cat form. I wasn't gonna die here or now so I kept walking slowly. Then all of a sudden I saw a flower. "Howdy, Im Flowey, Flowey the flower" I was suprised that a flower talked to me even though im not in my human form. I just meowed in response wanting them to believe im just a normal cat. His smile turned into glare, "Dumb cat, what are you doing here? Thier isn't a place here for you so might as well end your pitful life" His glare turned into a smirk as catchy music started out of no where and he attacked , I barley dodged but got out of it without getting hurt. Suddenly thier was a fireball between me and that flower, I think his name was Flowey. The attacker then came out of the dark and they were a.....goat? I could tell this goat was female since she was wearing a dress. She then threated Flowey to leave me alone or she would have to hurt him. He the  disappeared into the ground. She saw my face in pain and the  saw my left leg. "Oh dear, Don't worry I'll help you" , She approached me but I suddenly got feared of her and slowly walked back, "Please dont be afraid my dear, I would never hurt you" I felt comfortable around her when she said that so I let her carry me back to wherever she was heading. I slowly fell asleep on her shoulder.