Chapter 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14:

-Scott's POV:

“You ready to go?” I yelled at Stiles across the field. It was starting to get dark outside and I didn’t want to get stuck out here on the field to late.

“Yeah!” Stiles yelled back running towards me, picking up some of his Lacrosse gear. We had been out here for a few hours practicing. 

“I’m exhausted.”  He said dropping his stuff in front of me.

“Come to think of it, I’m not tired at all.” I laughed realizing I wasn’t even sweating.

“I know, you were killing me out there. I could barely keep up.” Stiles admitted a little pissed off but I knew he wasn’t actually mad though.

“Lets go.”

We made our way to the athletic building next to the field that had the locker room in it. Throwing my stuff in my locker I took off my shirt.

“How is it?” Stiles said nodding at my wound on my side.

“Pretty good I guess. It doesn’t hurt at all.” I laughed.

“Well that’s good then, maybe you wont actually turn into a werewolf.” Stiles said disappearing behind the lockers. I heard the showers turn on.

I wanted to remove the bandage so I could see if it was healing and be able to clean it out. I wanted to make sure sweat and dirt didn’t get inside it while practicing.  I slowly removed the bandages unwrapping them carefully.  I felt tense, ready for pain but there was no pain at all. I almost jumped when I looked down at my side. My fingers ran over smooth skin. There was no wound, not even a scar. It was like it had never happened.  Stiles came around the corner with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“How does it look?” he asked walking towards me.

I turned towards him shocked.

“Dude. What the hell? It healed already?”

“I guess so.” I stuttered.

“Werewolf.” Stiles whispered fascinated

“Stiles.” I said disapproving.

“You heard that?” Stiles replied shocked.