"I Feel.... Kind of... Sick"

HEY GUYS! IM BACK. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER! IVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE THE BOOK AND HOPE THAT YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED.... ALSO I NEED MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS OR I WILL STOP PAYING ALL OF MY ATTENTION TO MY BOOKS, IF YOU DIDNT KNOW IM ONLY 12 AND IM ABOUT TO BE IN HIGHSCHOOL SO I HAVE TO PREPARE... I NEED TO FOCUS ON HIGHSCHOOL SO I PASS.... SORRY IF I SEEM A BIT ROUGH OR MEAN, BUT I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN.

Hi, Brooklynne left her iPod on the table so I'm writing a message. Hi, I'm Jacob, her brother, I really like her book, I read it all the time :) yay! Btw, she sucks and I rock.

Chapter 2

Melissa's POV

"Well now you have me forever" i told my sister as we hugged, i smeared blood all over her and i could tell she was disgusted by the fact that i was currently smearing the blood of a man i just ate on her.

"Stop being such a wuss, god." i told my sister as she was 'eww-ing' "You're not the one who is getting brains and blood put all over you by your weirdo hybrid sister that you love oh-so much!!" She snapped, "Your right, i ate him instead" I smiled, "Please don't remind me!," she gagged.

Once i was finished she gagged as she went to put her hair up and found her hand covered in blood as she gave me the are-you-fucking-kidding-me-right-now look, "No, no, dont wipe it off, its good to hide the scent of your hair" i laughed as i started my sentence and ended up on the floor at the end of it, Because if you havent realised yet.... Ashley loves her hair so much.

Ashley's POV

I cannot believe i am wiping zombie blood all over me, i wish i could shower but unfortunetly im in this thang -yes, thang- called a 'Zombie Apocolypse' something that funnily enough, everyone thought wouldnt happen... boy were they wro- my thoughts were interrupted by my sister 'psst'ing' me.

"What?" i asked, whispering... "We need to find Anthony, Remember?" she asked, of course how did i forget that the love of my life was trapped waiting for me to come to him as nothing but a bruised and limp body, " what are we waiting for then?" i asked, quite curiouse to see if there was actually an answer.

"I feel.... Kind of... sick" she answered, " Oh really? are you okay?" i asked as i rubbed her back, "Yeah, I'm fin-" she was cut off by her stomach growling, "Mellissa, if you feel sick then sit dow-" i was cut off by Mellissa as she vomited all over the ground.

There was blood in her vomit "Holy shit, Mellissa, are you okay!?" i asked, slightly shouting, "Omg i'll get the water" i said, as i rushed over to her bag i heard a growl and turned around to see a group of walkers wandering across the field we are currently on.

one of them looked quite familiar and i concentrated on the face as i slowly bent down so that i was being hidden by the bag i was looking through at the time, it was definetly a female, but you could barely see because her face was bitten in many places.

there were 4 walkers, 3 boys and that 1 familiar girl... "Ashley, pass me the water please," Mellissa asked, "Shhhhh, look walkers," i responded whispering, as i roled the water to her, the leaves crackled but werent loud enough to catch the attention of the walkers....

Mellissa's POV

It's been 4 hours, Ashley and I have been walking to try and find Anthony, but we think were lost, as we were walking i felt something inside of me start to burn as it did earlier when i threw up, i honestly dont know what happened....

****FlashBack****

"What happened there?" Ashley asked as she felt my forehead, "I dont know, but i threw up some meat of that guy i ate, do you think it was just a new thing that my body isnt used to yet?" i asked a very concerned Ashley, "I think so, maybe just your human side taking over." she replied.

"Do you think i could make you one of me too?" i asked Ashley, "No thanks, maybe later, in like a year or s-" Ashley was cut off by a blood-curdling scream coming from the forest we were heading towards and then someone we both recognised instantly came sprinting out of the forest with about 50 zombies running after them, OMG "HELP ME PLEASE! HEEELP!!!!!!" The person screamed, what happend next was the most unexpected thing ive ever done.....

*^*^*^*

So what did you think?
I wonder who it is?
Their Mum?
Dad?
Anthony?
Old Friend?

i wonder what Mellissa does...

... Give me some suggestions and maybe even some questions for me or the characters, ill be sure to answer them.

Vote and Comment some ideas....

Love you guys!!!

4 Eva, Eva? 4 Eva, Eva!!