The Beginning Of The End.

Chapter 1

It was a normal afternoon, i was on the bus, on my way home. I was sitting next to my boyfriend and my little sister, she was smiling because, i was holding his hand. Her name is Melissa and she is 8, she loves being around Anthony (My boyfriend) because he is nice to her and she likes it when he gives her sweets. We have been together for about 3 and a half years. My name is Ashley and im in yr 12 I am 17 Anthony is also in yr 12 but he is 18, this stop was ours. We jumped off of the bus and started walking down the street, but what we didn't realise was that this was it, our lives would soon dramaticaly change.

Melissa stepped in the front door to find the tv and radio on but no one home, i look inside to check why she was freaked out, i see the radio and tv still on even though my parents had gone to work at 6:35Am this morning, i was the last one out the door and everything was off when i left. "Why is everything on Ash?" Melissa asked, her voice trembling with uncertainty, "I have no idea Liss, I must've forget to turn them off" I lied to calm her down a little. I walked into the Lounge room, i turned the tv onto Abc3, Melissa instantly forgets about changing and watches the tv, But the channel stopped showing her favourite cartoon and showed the news, a news reporter started rampling on "Everyone either stay in your designated homes or go to the closest hospital, but whatever you do do not go near any major highways or roads, please listen to our pleads you NEED to make a survival kit with a torch, plenty canned foods, a sharp knife or two, your phone, rope and a solar charger. Please make sure that you have all of these and BE CAREFUL.

We got the kits ready and all 3 of us made a kit and put extras into backpacks and put them on, we decided to go to the nearest hospital. Anthony hugged me tightly and kissed me and said "Just incase some thing happens and we're seperated just know that i love you very very much and i want to spend forever with you" He said to me with so much contentment "Nothing will happen Bub and i love you too." As i finished i kissed him and we started running to the nearest hospital, trying to take the backstreets, i run holding Melissa's hand, we took the wrong turn and we saw something that made Liss scream silently as she clutched my arm.

"Is he okay Ash?, How is he still moving?!" Liss said in curiosity "I don't know but keep your voice down" i said. We saw a 'man' crawling down the ally towards a bunch of people walking with backpacks just like us, the only odd thing about this man was that he only had 1 arm, he had NO legs he was just pulling himself up, his eyes were normal accept his pupils were white, he had blue eyes with white pupils. "We should go back before He, It, notices us" Anthony said with concern of mine and Lissa's safety. "Yeah we should come on Lissa we'll go to the hospital now, where its safe." i kissed her forehead as we started jogging away.

*+*+*+*+*+*

Hi, first chapter, I know it's short, stick with me though :3

Vote, comment, fan <3

I love you gummybeers!