(13)

)Aphmau's POV(
I challenges Laurence to a song battle to save his life. He sang with me.
I ended the song and all the "Animatronics" looked at me in awe because they forgot how perfect my singing is! I let them have at him...

)Laurence's POV(
After we were done singing Jesus let them do whatever...  They beat me for an hour and then the one called Gemm proposed to me and forced me to accept...  Even though my heart is for Aphmau and she knew that.  After that the one with a purple hat tied me upside down by my feet for about an hour while eating sushi in front of me!  After the bunny played videogames with me for about another hour.  The two chickens/ducks made cake with me and then ate all of it...  They then attacked me the rest of the time except for Gemm she kept snuggling me.  I never saw Jess again that night.. I was told to come every week night until they told me to stop.

-next day-
I sang

After Gemm gave me an actual ring and then had me put one on her.  We snuggled for her time then the schedule continued from there, but I took the ring off...
-Next Day-
Same thing...

-Friday!!-
I go in and sit in the chair...  Jess then cuts for me to sing and I've been singing about Aphmau... But this time it was about Gemm but she told her to call her Maddy!

After that Ge-Maddy begged to have me to herself of course Jess complied...  So she told me to NEVER take the ring off!  So I put it on.  She smiled!  She told me to turn around because she wanted to do something special!  I immediately got scared...the ring...the snuggling...now This?!?  She said it's nothing dirty and that she has morals!
She dragged me to this pink curtained area and a brightish lime green light glowed and faded to show that she looked not anamatronicy (if that's even a word!) she then kissed me... It was the best kiss I've ever had!!  I wanted.  No NEEDED more kisses!  So I pulled her into a LONG passionate kiss!
I left in a love daze...
(Now Jaylyn did the same to Aaron)
-Saturday morning/afternoon-
I went down stairs and realized that my ring was still on and it was flashay~!  So Dante (〝▼皿▼) being curious asked why I was wearing a ring.. I told him to get Garroth and Travis to come and I'll tell them...

After they all got in the front room I told them
(L- Laurence G- Garroth D- Dante ( still much hate) T- Travis)
L- guys I got something important to tell you!
T- wait is it that your gay?!?
L- no it has to do with my ring!
D- oh Ok... There goes my OTP
G- 😔
L- well I'm engaged! Heh...
T,G,D- Wat!
D- well my OTP is at the bottom of the sea...
G,L- Wat!
G- I knew you shipped us!!!
D- ok back to your engagement!
L- oh yeah... Heh. I've been hanging out with her for the week but she proposed to me...
G- oh then how do you know that you love her!
L- love at first sight!  There is three other girls there but one looks pregnant...
T- so you are trying to hook us up with them!?!
L- no...
G- who else was there
L- well at WORK there are 4 girls and 4 other guys.
D- ok so how u gonna hook us up with 4 guys to compete with
L- easy! One of 3 girls have guy relatives and 2 guys are obviously gay!
G- K
___________________________

Hi cookies!! And my special cakes!!!  I would like you guys to check out my book thoughts because I will post Q&A's and Tags... If I get any.  And any other random things I feel like doing!! Oh and the same happened to Aaron but no singing but Jaylyn proposed to him!

LUV u guys!  💚💚💚💚
Have a cookie. 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪