chapter 4 - American Nightmare

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.10 "Hunted", in the motel room, Sam and Ava Wilson were talking.

"You must be one of us," Sam told her.

"One of who?" Ava asked.

From 5.14 "My Bloody Valentine", in Biggerson's, Sam had his mouth covered in Demon blood, raising his hand toward the Demons and Famine, closing his eyes in concentration, exorcising all five Demons guarding Famine and the two Demons restraining Catty all at once.

Sam: (voice over from 2.10 Hunted) "One of the psychics. I mean, there are others like us out there."

From 2.10 "Hunted", in the motel room, Sam and Ava Wilson were talking.

"And we're all apart of something," Sam told her.

THEN

From 1.14 "Nightmare", in the Impala, Dean was driving. Sam was in the passenger seat. Catty was in the backseat.

"We both have Psychic abilities," Sam told them.

From 1.14 "Nightmare", in the Miller House, Max Miller used telekinesis to slice a knife right through Alice Miller's eye and out the back of her head.

Dean: (voice over from 1.14 Nightmare) "Sam, Max is a monster."

From 1.14 "Nightmare", in Roger Miller's apartment, Roger leaned out of the window, turning to look up at the top of the window. The window slid closed forcefully, decapitating Roger, killing him.

Dean: (voice over from 1.14 Nightmare) "He's killed two people."

From 1.14 "Nightmare", in the Impala, Dean was driving. "Now he's gunning for a third."

From 1.14 "Nightmare", in the Miller House, Max aimed his gun at Sam, Dean and Catty.

"I think I'm here to help you," Sam told him.

Max was crying, breathing heavily. "No one can help me."

From 1.14 "Nightmare", in the Miller House, Max used his telekinesis to shoot himself in the head.

From 2.05 "Simon Said", in the bar TJz where Ness used to work, Sam, Dean and Catty were sitting at the bar. Ness stood across from them.

"There are people out there, like me," Sam told her. 

From 5.14 "My Bloody Valentine", in the motel room, Sam turned to a male Demon, mouth and chin drenched in blood, raising a hand toward the male Demon, using magic to throw him into the wall, making him fall to the floor.

Sam: (voice over from 5.14 My Bloody Valentine) "We all have some kind of ability."

From 2.21 "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1", in the Ghost Town, Andy Gallagher was holding a piece of paper to send Catty a vision of where they were.

Ness: (voice over from 2.05 Simon Said) "Ability?"

From 2.05 "Simon Said", in the diner, Ansem Weems took control of Tracy's mind.

Sam: (voice over from 2.05 Simon Said) "Psychic ability."

From 2.05 "Simon Said", in TJz, Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness were talking.

"These people out there, these Psychics..." Ness trailed off. "They dangerous?"

"Not all of them," Catty answered.