chapter 6 - Celebrating the Life of Ariel & Faith

Outfits in the external link 

From 12.05 "The One You've Been Waiting For", in the warehouse, Dean stood over Nauhaus/Hitler, aiming his gun at him, cocking it. "Heil this."

Dean shot Nauhaus/Hitler in the head.

Sam looked at Dean in shock. "Dude... you killed Hitler."

Catty nodded. "Yeah."

Dean realized fully, smiling. "Awesome."

THEN

From 12.05 "The One You've Been Waiting For", in the building, Sam, Dean and Catty were fighting with Hans, Gottfried and Wolfgang.

Dean: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "Saving people and hunting things..."

From 12.05 "The One You've Been Waiting For", in the target range of the Bunker, Octavia was training Amara.

Dean: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "This is our life."

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Crowley's Monster Prison, Ness was fighting with and killed two Ghouls with just a pipe.

Dean: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "I think we make the world a better place."

From 11.06 "Our Little World", in the asylum's hallway, Sabrina was fighting with three Demons at once.

Dean: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "I know that we do."

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the street, Sam, Dean, Catty and Mary were talking.

"I spent my life running from hunting," Mary told them.

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the house, Young Mary was fighting Azazel.

Octavia: (voice over from 12.03 The Foundry) "You were good at this back in your day."

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the alley, Young Mary was fighting Catty.

Mary: (voice over from 12.03 The Foundry) "I was."

From 5.13 "The Song Remains the Same", in the garage, Young Mary stabbed Anna in the chest with a crowbar.

Mary: (voice over from 12.03 The Foundry) "Very."

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in Ariel and Faith's nursery, Octavia and Mary were talking.

"The thing is, hunters..." Mary trailed off.

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", in the Sheriff's Station, Jody Mills decapitated Cody the Vampire.

From 7.10 "Death's Door", in the cemetery, Rufus Turner swung an iron through a Ghost, making her disappear.

From 6.04 "Singers' Weekend", in Bobby's House's basement, Bobby Singer was burning the Crossroads' Demon's bones, making her burn alive.

Mary: (voice over from 12.03 The Foundry) "Not matter how good they are..."

From 5.10 "Abandon All Hope...", in the street, the Hellhound attacked Jo Harvelle, shredding into her.

Mary: (voice over from 12.03 The Foundry) "They all end up the same way."

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None", in the warehouse, Bobby/Khan Worm stabbed Rufus in the heart.

From 7.10 "Death's Door", in the hospital, Bobby died in his hospital bed. Ness, Dean, Sam and Catty stood at his bedside.

"Dad?" Ness asked.