chapter 15 - Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell

THEN

From 12.14 "The Raid"< in the temporary base, there were flashes of Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Castiel, Octavia, Sabrina, Amara, Ariel, Faith, Mary, Levi and Brandon killing the Vampires that attacked the base, including the Alpha Vampire.

Female Vampire: (voice over from 12.14 The Raid) "They're dead. They're all dead."

From 12.14 "The Raid", outside the temporary base, Mary looked at her children. "I am not trying to recruit you, but you need to know, things are changing."

From 12.14 "The Raid", in the conference room, Mick looked at Sam, Dean and Catty. "You're just in time for the briefing. I mean, that is if you wanna hear how we're gonna exterminate every last Vampire in America."

From 8.14 "Trial and Error", in the barn, Ness could see the Hellhound with Holy-Oiled glasses.

Catty: (voice over from 5.10 Abandon All Hope...) "Hellhounds."

From 3.16 "No Rest for the Ricked", in the family's house, the Hellhound was tearing Catty to shreds.

Catty: (voice over from 8.14 Trial and Error) "When you sell your soul to a Demon, they're the ones that come and rip it out of you."

From 5.20 "The Devil You Know", in the abandoned house, Ness, Sam, Dean and Catty were defending themselves against a Hellhound.

Ness looked at Crowley. "You can control them?"

Crowley patted the Hellhound beside him. "Sic him, boy!"

From 12.13 "Family Feud", in the locked room, Crowley was standing in front of the chained up Lucifer. "Getting you here..."

From 12.08 "LOTUS", in the motel room, Sabrina and Levi used the Hyperbolic Pulse Generator to burn the Hybrid Warding off of Jeff/Lucifer's vessel so that Sabrina could exorcise Lucifer out of Jeff's body, so that Rowena could cast the spell to try and send him to the Cage.

Crowley: (voice over from 12.13 Family Feud) "I managed to pervert that spell."

From 12.13 "Family Feud", in Hell, Nick's vessel was chained to the chair. Lucifer's Grace was directed to his vessel.

Crowley: (voice over from 12.13 "Family Feud) "So your essence wasn't sent back to the Cage."

Lucifer looked up, letting his eyes glow red.

Lucifer: (voice over from 12.13 Family Feud) "How do you think this is going to end?"

From 12.13 "Family Feud", in the locked room, Lucifer was chained up, looking at Crowley. "You're not even gonna see it coming when you get taken down."

"By you?" Crowley asked.

Lucifer shrugged. "And my flesh and blood."

From 12.13 "Family Feud", on the street, Kelly was being followed by the male Angel.

Lucifer: (voice over from 12.13 Family Feud) "You remember Kelly Kline?"

In the alley, Kelly was cornered by the male Angel and the Angel waitress.

Castiel: (voice over from 12.08 LOTUS) "This is not a baby. This is the spawn of Lucifer."

Dagon killed both of the Angels.

Dagon: (voice over from 12.13 Family Feud) "Kelly, the Angels? They want you dead."

From 12.13 "Family Feud", in the warehouse, Kelly was sitting down.