Time Flies

×Calebs point of view×
I looked over to the beautiful girl that I would hopefully call mine soon I seen her look up at me and I got lost in her beautiful grey eyes her beautiful what was once dark purple hair now pastel purple hair she smiled I felt my face heat up and I looked down hoping she wouldn't see the light pink on my cheeks after a few moments I thought I'd be safe to look up I did she was playing on her phone...

             ×Taylors point of view×
I finally decided to pick a hair color and I showed Caleb and Blake it was black fading to gray

"Let's go get the dye and I could help you dye it" Caleb suggested I nodded and he came over and grabbed my hand to help me up when he did he pulled a little to hard sending me to crash into his chest we made eye contact and stayed that way I felt him tense up then I swear I saw sadness in his eyes

"Um w-we should probably go" he says breaking our stare which seemed like it lasted forever

"Blake you coming?" He asks blake shakes his head no.
We head out and I accidentally bump hands with Caleb then he looks down and takes my hand in his I smile and we reach the salon and buy the hair dye.

       (Time skip back to the house)
             ×calebs point of view×

I throw her over my shoulder she's lighter than I thought doing this makes her giggle I carry her upstairs and sit her on the counter and get the dye out and brush and start mixing it with developer and after we put it in her hair she looks down at me from the counter and my mind went blank my worries went away and I started to lean in and she did the same It started a make out session then we stopped.
"we should wash that out now" I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist her crotch was against mine I was scared little Caleb might try to say hi I leaned her over the tub so she could rinse it out and afterwards I grabbed her a towel and she dried her hair.

When the she put the towel in the hamper I took the chance to slam her against the wall and kiss her...and one thing led to another....let's just say little Caleb got what he wanted. ;)

-------------------morning------------------------
       ×still Caleb's point of view×

I woke up and instantly remembered last night 'shit' I thought I felt her naked body against mine I got up without waking her and got dressed and walked over to my bed where Taylor was sleeping peacefully.

"Hey princess wake up you need to get dressed" she turned to face me then smiled she slowly got up and got dressed I watched her admiring her body how could I have gotten so lucky
I went in my dads room my jaw dropped I seen him and josh kissing he froze and looked at me.

"I was gonna tell you but I didn't know how you would react"
I smiled.

"congratulations and dad I would accept you either way you're my dad so.." I trailed off.

I ran back in my room and grabbed Taylor by the hand and ran downstairs I had to tell Blake what happened I found him sleeping on the couch so I shook him awake and told him they exciting news he took it pretty well. We were all so excited for our parents and Taylor especially she kept making little remarks about Joshler and how she knew it was real.

I pulled Taylor back up to my room and closed the door.

"I wanted to ask you the for awhile but will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiles "of course" after I got the answer I smashed my lips into hers she slid her tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance I allowed and I pulled her hair lightly not to mention it turned out pretty badass we pulled away both of us gasping for air I'm lucky to call her mine now.

We decided to go to the mall so she put on a pair of black skinny jeans and black veil brides shirt of mine I put on black skinny jeans and a black veil brides tank top that I cut down the sides and I handed her a dark grey beanie and I put on a black one she did her makeup just winged eyeliner and a black smokey eye and nude lipstick damn she looked hot I handed her a pair of converse and I slid on my favorite pair of converse she grabbed ear buds and plugged them in her phone we decided on rebel love song by black veil brides and she handed me one ear bud and she had the other and hand and hand we were out the door.

All I thought the walk there was how lucky I was to have her..

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Lol enjoyyyy lmaoo I have no life but more Joshler action is approaching just stay tuned.

I repeat MORE. JOSHLER. ACTION.
Ha  over and out frens ~ur local freak show❤