Chapter Two

Harry had finally ordered a drink and we were making small talk. It's not everyday that you meet someone to just talk to rather than get in your pants at a club, but I was happy that it was tonight. I had no intentions on going home with anyone, nor bringing someone home.

"Fuck." I muttered outloud, not knowingly. Realizing that I have no home to go back to. I had lived with James for a couple months now, leaving my one room apartment behind.

"What?" Harry looked over at me curiously, taking another sip from his glass cup.

"Nothing, just a really stressful night and I've only just remembered I have nowhere to sleep." I put my head in my hands. I could feel the alcohol pulsing through my veins, not quite drunk yet. I gripped my cup, pushing my head back as I drank the last bit of the whiskey. Pursing my lips together, and shaking my head.

"You could, uh, stay at my place for tonight. Or just tell you have somewhere to stay." Harry stuttered out. I looked over at him and chuckled a little.

"Harry, I know what you're like. I've been involved with guys like you. You'll take me home, we'll fuck, then maybe I'll develop feelings for you then you break my heart. I just went through that. I don't want to do it again. I'll just find a motel, thanks for the offer." As the I said the words Harry's face fell.

"Why are you jumping to conclusions that I want to fuck you?" Harry's eyebrows srcunched together, he looked hurt. "And what do you mean you just went through that?"

I let out a heavy sigh. "I know your type. A different girl every night, kinda thing. I just got over a long relationship with my player of a boyfriend. I walked in on him fucking another girl." I shook my head. "I thought I had like, I don't know, changed him? That's why I don't have anywhere to stay, we lived together." I blinked my eyes numerous times to prevent the tears from escaping my eyes. Thinking about it brought back the pang in my chest. I was not only mentally and emotionally hurt, but physically.

"Well I can't deny that I've slept with multiple girls, but I don't do relationships. One, because I would feel pretty shitty if I did something to fuck up, and being strapped down to one girl, that's rough." Harry explained, trying to clear his name of being a bad guy. "So, with that being said. Just come home with me, we don't have to do anything. You don't want to be sleeping on the streets of busy London, now do you?" Harry smirked. I shook my head no, answering his questions. "Alright then! Let's get out of here."

I payed for my drink and walked out with Harry. "Do you want me to just follow you?" I asked motioning to my car.

"Nah, if you have any things you need just grab them and we'll get your car in the morning." I nodded, unlocking my car and grabbing my bag. I sighed, I'm going to a complete strangers home. What if he's a serial killer? I shook my head, for what seemed the like the thousandth time tonight. I closed the door, locking my car.

"You're not going to take me to your house and kill me, right?" I half joked, walking towards his car. I tugged the back door open, throwing my bag in.

"If I was, do you think I would tell the truth?" He questioned back, smirk visible. I shook my head, shutting the car then opening the passenger. I swiftly sat down on the cold leather seats. Harry got in shortly after, putting the key in the ignition and starting the car.

We made small talk as he drove back to his flat. It was about 20 minutes tell we arrived at his flat. It was nice, not too big, but not small.

I stepped out of the car, closing my door only to open the back one. I gripped my bag and tugged it out. I stumbled back and little, falling on my ass. I sighed, damn heels.

"You okay?" I heard Harry chuckle from behind me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, grabbing my bad and attempting to stand up. Harry quickly grabbed my hand and helped me up. "Thanks." I muttered, grabbing my bag and closing the door.

I followed Harry up to his door. He slid his house key and turned, pushing the door open. He held it open waiting for me to walk in. I stepped into his house, taking in the inside. To the right was the living room, there were two love-seat couches and a chair. There was a decent sized TV placed on the stand, a few pictures sitting around it.

"So, am I gonna take the couch?" I asked still looking around. The kitchen was towards the left, and in the middle was a staircase I'm suspecting that leads to the bedroom.

"No, you can sleep in my bed. I'll take the couch." Harry replied. "Do you want anything, hungry?"

"Uh, do you have anything to drink?" I asked a little skeptically. I don't want to give off I'm a drunk, but I've had a terrible night and I need some more to drink.

"Yeah, I have some wine or scotch." A sly smirk playing on his lips.

"I'll take the scotch."

After Harry had brought down blankets and pillows for him to sleep with, he got my drink. I took a sip, letting the burning sensation ease my stress. I coughed a little, pursing my lips. Thoughts of James flooded my mind. How long has he been seeing someone else? I let my thoughts wander to the worst.

I exhaled a loud sigh, setting my gals down and resting my head in my hands. Here I am drinking away the pain while James is probably out fucking other girls. I couldn't help but let the tears escape. Sniffling, I tried to hold back my sobs, failing. I gave out a sob, my shoulders bobbing up and down. Fucking pathetic.

"Hey, uh, you alright?" I heard Harry ask from the kitchen entrance.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I muttered, taking another drink. I quickly downed the whole glass, tipping my head back, and pouring some more into my glass. Soon enough, I was drunk. The drunk feeling was exhilarating. I could still feel Harry's eyes on me as I continued to drink his alcohol.

"Alice, I think that's enough." Harry said. His voice held worry in it, and I instantly felt bad.

"Probably." I slurred my words. I stood up from my seat to only fall back on. "This is embarrassing."

Harry was soon at my side, helping me up the stairs. I heard him mutter a fuck it, as I felt him lift me off the ground. I giggled a little. Still in my drunken state.

"You have pretty eyes." I giggled at him, before snuggling close to his chest. I could smell his cologne, as I felt his chest rumble as he slightly chuckled.

We finally made it to his bedroom. I was placed on something quite soft and warm and I instantly cuddled in, making myself comfortable. I heard a Harry laugh at seeing me squirm beneath him.

"Stay?" I asked, not used to sleeping in an empty bed and also for being drunk.

"I don't think you'll like that in the morning." He retaliated.

"Please?" I pleaded, most likely sounding pathetic. I heard him sigh and clothes being ruffled, then the side of the bed sunk down next it me. I quickly snuggled into his now naked chest, breathing in his cologne, I smiled. Falling into a deep sleep.