Yuri x Viktor

*WARNING: INAPPROPRIATE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*(Also I know this one is quite short my other ones will be longer I just wanted to make a quick one to give you the idea of what kind of stories I make, obviously sexual content ∧( 'Θ' )∧  so enjoy!)•...

(Also I know this one is quite short my other ones will be longer I just wanted to make a quick one to give you the idea of what kind of stories I make, obviously sexual content ∧( 'Θ' )∧  so enjoy!)

"Viktor! I don't need your help to put on my skates!"
"Don't worry Yuri, I won't tie them too tight"
Yuri looked down at Viktor, admiring his light grey hair down the very tip of his shoes. "Viktor was definitely shining brighter than any other skater out there." Yuri thought.
"There, amazing!" Viktor says smiling down at Yuri's shoes. Yuri blushes at the sight of Viktor's face of joy as he finishes tying the last bow on Yuri's skate. Viktor looks up at Yuri and notices him blushing.
"Are you okay?" Viktor asks. "Your face is all red."
"I-I'm fine!" Yuri stammers as Viktor's face slowly gets closer to his.
"Did you want me to do more than just tie your skates?" Viktor asks with a lustful look in his eye.
"I-I don't k-know what you mean!" Yuri says surprised as Viktor's nose touches the tip of his.
"Yuri, you're so cute, you make me want to-"
Viktor cuts off his own sentence by gently placing a kiss onto Yuri's lips. Viktor pulls of his glasses and places his hands on the sides of Yuri's head as he pulls him closer with every kiss. Yuri pushes Viktor away embarrassed and shocked. His face turned a bright red.
"Viktor! W-what are you doing!"
"Don't worry, I'm just giving you a pre-skate warmup."
Viktor try's to continue kissing Yuri but Yuri pushes away again.
"Viktor, this isn't right I mean, we're both guys!"
"But it looks like you want it to" Viktor says as his eyes avert down Yuri's body.
In embarrassment, Yuri covers himself as his tight costume shows himself very well.
"Don't worry, let me show you something other than skating that you'll really love."
Without hesitation, Viktor continues kissing Yuri and this time, Yuri doesn't reject him. Viktor slowly takes of Yuri's costume not breaking the kiss and exposed his whole body. Viktor kisses Yuri down his body kissing every inch of him as Yuri makes soft moans as reaction to his touch. Viktor takes of his shirt exposing his defined abs. He continues taking off his pants and underwear and Yuri's eyes widened.
"Viktor, that's too big! It won't fit for sure!"
"Just relax, I'll help you make it fit."
Viktor lubricates his fingers and slides them into Yuri.
"Ah, Viktor, it hurts! Get.. Out.. AH!"
Yuri's sentences turned into seductive moans as Viktor finds his sweet spot. He continues penetrating his fingers into Yuri right into his sweet spot until Yuri came.
"Viktor, that's.. Enough... I.. Came.."
"I'm not done with you yet Yuri" Viktor says with a smirk that has many indecent thoughts behind it. Viktor grabs Yuri's manhood and straightens him up again. Viktor brings himself very close to Yuri as he slowly puts himself in.
"Ah, Viktor, toO BIG!" Yuri says as Viktor puts himself into Yuri.
Viktor continues to slowly thrust into Yuri getting him used to it.
"Good, good, more, I want it all in!" Viktor says with a greedy smile.
Viktor thrusts into Yuri putting him all the way in as Yuri lets out his loudest moan. Viktor continues thrusting until he is near his finish.
"Yuri, I'm about to come, let's come together."
Viktor pushes in his last thrust as Yuri and Viktor come together. He finally pulls out and Yuri sits up with cum dripping out of his ass.
Yuri rests his head on Viktor's shoulder has he catches his breath again.
"Viktor, that... Felt, good"
They both catch their breath and return to the ice rink together. Yuri will never forget the time he put on those skates.

The End.