The meating for all his love

It was one dark grey gloomy day I and my friend Erin summoned a Demon . He was the most smexyest demon of them all . Sebastian Michalis he was wearing his usual tailcoat butler uniform his hair slightly over his face . "What do u girls want ". He says slightly touching my face gently. " whell .... erin says " could u set me up with grell he/she is so amazing ". " s.. sure". He said looking at her oddly " u will not get a mark Erin I will do this as kindness I would most definitely not like to eat ur soul". "and u ". " I want ur love Sebastian all that u can give me ". " my wish is ur command ". " my lady tayla I must go fetch grell now for Erin plz excuse me ". "Ok". He disappears in to a thin black smoke to return soon. It was curious I was left a mark on my palm . " what will be ur first wish tayla". Erin said " I will make a direct order witch he has to obey I will say to turn me into a demon so I can have his love forever. " smart". He re appears with grell her/his hair is so red and his death synth the chain saw so ravishing in Erin's eyes. Grell jumps in the air with love heart eyes and starts hugging Erin. " come on Grell let's go I have some buissness to take care of. " Sebastian this is a direct order '. Say lifting up my hand " turn me into a demon so I can have ur love forever and u have to do it. Sebastian's face went into utter shock. " y..yes my lady ". So he turns me into a demon and we go very wear together to the mall to the bakery . "Sebastian kiss me on the cheek ". I say a couple weeks later at a ball. " ok". He leans in his eyes turn red i turn mine red to for no one could see our faces because of his hair he has a light smirk his lips lightly touch my cheek there warm but still crisp , he straightens up and we dance on ward . Erin is in the back ground blushing as she figured out what had happened , when the music stopped she and grell rushed over i erin and grell do a soft scream fan girling over what just happend.