C4: THE PENDANT

A/N: If  you found any grammar/spelling mistake please inform it to me... im new to this thing and also if you have any idea to improve my writting skill just tell me okay??

[RESTART] CHAPTER 4: THE PENDANT

Only few days left until Serah’s Birthday. Lightning and Snow went to the mall to find Serah's birthday gift. They went to various store but they couldn’t find a perfect gift for Serah who will reached 20st in just a few days. Suddenly Lightning saw a homemade craft store that was named "Made By Love" then she immediately pulled Snow’s left wrist, she dragged him inside the homemade craft store.

“Woah…. Woah slow down” Snow who was shocked after what happened tried to balancing his movement when he was inside the store.

Lightning saw a mini set of lovely coffee table complete with 2 mugs and a cute tablecloth. She loved the design that they crafted. She doesn’t care how expensive the coffee table is. She just told to the saleswoman that she wants to buy the coffee table set then she went straight to to counter to pay the coffee table set. Lightning and Snow have to wait a few minutes for the employee to wrapped the present.

“Snow, Anything interested?” Lightning asked her suppose-to-be-her-sister-fiance who is now glaring around the store looking for something that he may interested.

“ummm I think not” After gazing around for like three times, Snow couldn't find something that was interested to him for Serah's gift.

The salewoman gave Lightning a box that filled with mini coffee table set and then they walked to the exit door leaving the homemade craft store.

Snow needs to go to the washroom so Lightning have to wait for him. While she was waiting, her eyes attracted to something that was displayed behind the Jewel store glass displayer. Lightning's eyes was focused at the familiar necklace. It looks like a planet that was crystalized, Lightning realized it was the Cocoon pendant. She grinned when she saw the pendant shown and finally got the idea of Serah Birthday present for Snow.

When Snow stepped out from the washroom then headed to Lightning, once again Lightning pulled his wrist to the in front of the glass where the pendant was displayed at the Jewel Store.

“This is a perfect gift that you should give it to Serah” Lightning pointed the Cocoon pendant to Snow.

“Claire it’s pretty but she will think that I still have feelings for her” Snow  doesn’t agree with Lightning idea’s.

“Come on Snow, when I saw this pendant it makes me remind of Serah and this pendant will  tottaly fit her” Lightning tries convince Snow to buy that pendant but Snow doesn’t feel confident at all about this whole pendant things. So for the third time Lightning pulled his wrist to get into the Jewel store suddenly she stopped the movement when there’s a couple who was making their way to the exit store but stopped when the couple saw Snow and Lightning.

“Oh hey Claire!” The woman began to speak.

Lightning recognize that voice then she turned her head up and saw Lucia and well it is totally makes sense that Hope is with her making an exit from the Jewel store.. I mean duhhh.

“Hey Lucia oh and General Hope is nice to see you guys again” Lightning tries her best for not being an awkward.

“Please miss Farron, we’re not in the workplace just call me Hope, oh Snow Villiers! Its been a while” Hope greeted Lightning then he looked at the tall blonde-haired man that stood beside the pink-haired woman.

"Hey hey hey look who decided to show up with his fiance" Snow who was just watching began to greet his friend that they never met for a long time.

"How are you doing?" Hope asked Snow as soon as both of their hand shook

"Im fine" Snow answered Hope's question.

"So you and miss Farron are a thing or what?" Hope asked them the most awkward question ever.. well for both of them.

“No, no, not at all, we’re just friend” Lightning and Snow disagreed at the same time while shaking their head like crazy to show how they really dont want to be a thing.

‘And not in forever’ Lightning thought.

“By the way, we’re here to picking up our wedding ring” Lucia explained why Hope and she are here. Lucia was holding Hope's right arm tightly.

“Why are you guys doing here” She continued to asked them a question.

“We’re here to find my sister birthday gift” said Lightning.

“Well good luck with that” Lucia wished them luck

“See you soon miss Farron oh yeah and Snow you're also gonna be there am i right?”

"Yeah, see you at the main hall"

after the final word, Lightning and Snow gave the couple  space to letting them out from the store, then Lightning and Snow gets inside the store. The pendant comes in a couple deal which means there will be 2 pendant. Lightning asked Snow to give one to Serah and he can keep the other. Snow finally agreed then he paid.

Lightning asked Snow a question when they stepped out from the jewel store.

"So you also gonna be there?"

"The opening ceremony?? Yeah"

"To represent your company am i right?"

"Yes that's for sure" after that they end their conversation.

Snow and Lightning stopped for the lunch but before that Lightning saw a kid with afro hair kneeling beside the candy store, crying. He has a familiar looked that makes Lightning wanted to find out who is that little kid. She asked Snow if he can go to the restaurant without her first and help her order her own food. Snow nodded shown that he'a agreed. He picked up the box that Lightning hold then gets inside the restaurant.

Lightning approached the kid after that she put her hand on his shoulder.

“Are you okay?” That kid surprised with Lightning action then looked at her face with a scared face. It took Lightning a while to realized that the kid in front of her was Sazh son, Dajh.