C11: THE PLAN

[SOMEWHERE IN THE ISLAND]

Hope and Lightning walk through the island, Hope is trying to get a better view for getting to know where are they now. While on their way, Hope asked his partner a question:

"Did Professor Lunxious gives you something???"

Lightning who is too busy with her thoughts got snapped by Hope, she realized that the professor gave something to her, she took out the USB from her left coat pocket then gave it to Hope.

Hope scanned the chip before he asked more question.

"What did he said to you???"

"This thing can deactivate the wall of Xelphatol" said Lightning.

"I want you to keep this safe, don't let anyone have it or broke this, if this chip is broken that means the whole Xelphatol citizen is in dangerous"

Hope gave the chip back to Lightning, then Lightning took that chip keep it inside her coat pocket.

"What's the plan???" Asked Lightning

Hope glance at Lightning before he answers her question

"I am still thinking about it, but first we need to know where are we" Hope saw a really high tree in front of him, he gave Lightning the map before he climbs the tree, Lightning watches Hope climbing the tree with a confuse face while thinking what the hack in the world is Hope Estheim doing.

'What is he doing right now??? There is no time for being a monkey climbing a tree... I just planned to stay with you longer but this is not what I meant' While Hope that is now on the top of the tree, took out a device from his pocket and used it to scanning the place.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

After he scanned, he climb down from the tree then turned around to look at his partner who was lost in thoughts. Hope used his index finger to pinching Lightning's nose a little.

"Huh what?" Lightning surprised with his action then looking at him with a question look, Hope nozzle his mouth towards the map that Lightning was holding, sign that he wants the map.

"Oh sorry"

Is her response, she immediately gave a map that she's holding  to Hope.

It took Hope a while to guess where are they now.

"That's it!" Said Hope while clapping both of his hands at once.

"Where are we???" Asked Lightning.

"We are in the middle of the island named Costa the place where VOID  control system are, if we get to the control system and deactivate the trap, we can get in the VOID facility if we get to turn the trap off" Hope explained.

"It's just around here right?" Asked Lightning.

"Yea-"

"Watch Out!"

Just before Hope want to finish his words, Lightning saw a big behemoth behind him ready to attack, Lightning immediately wore her metal knuckle then pushed Hope aside to fight against the behemoth who is trying to attack him.

Hope wasn't ready the moment when Lightning pushed him aside, he look at Lightning who is now struggled to fight with Behemoth. And that time a vision attack his head.

-BEGIN VISION-

"I'm sorry but I can't protect you when-"

The pink-haired woman is on her knees, stumbled on the floor in the middle of vile peaks, struggling the pain that she felt on her chest.