Chapter 15

It's Sunday. All of us are hanging out together and go shopping l.

"Hyung, buy this shirt and dress for me...." Jiwoo said to Jhope.
"Buy it yourself." Jhope said and walk away from his sister.
"Yahhh! Hyung!!" Jiwoo shout angrily to Jhope and he quickly run towards her and ask her to stop screaming. Jhope give up and says "Mmmm..okay, I'll buy it for you but only this time."
Jiwoo hugged her brother and says "Yesss..thank youu"
After paying the clothes and dress tgat Jiwoo wants, all of us decide to find a place to eat. All of us decided to eat at DAISY RESTAURANT.

We order the food that we want to eat. After a while, our food arrived at our table and we eat the food.

"mmmmm..I want to go to the toilet for a while.." Suga said and have his way to the toilet.

I was worried about Suga.Why is he taking a long time in the toilet so I ask V to look for him. 3 minutes later, V run towards us and the rest of us look at him with a worried face.
"Suga hyung is with Anna............" V said with a low voice because he was tired of running.
"What?!" The rest of us says together. I rise up from my seat and went to the toilet but I was surprised to see Anna hugging Suga.
"Suga?!" I said angrily and cry.
"(Y/n)?" He said but I ignored him and leave.
"(Y/n)! Wait for me" Jiwoo said and run towards me.

Jiwoo follow me until I reach my house. I let her in my house and ask her to locked the door.
"I am always here if you need someone" Jiwoo said and wiped my tears away.
"It's hurt.."
"I know. However, I'll be right here for you.."
I didn't say anything and hugged her tightly.
"(Y/n)! Jiwoo! Open this door" They shout together. Jiwoo want to stand up but I told her to not let them come in and she nodded her head. Jiwoo open the door and go outside to talk with them.

JIWOO POV
"Let's her alone for a while" I said  to them.
"But...."
"Suga..If you really love her then give her some times to be alone"
"what just happen and what she just saw is not real"
I give up and said "hyungs, pls bring Suga go back first."
They nodded their head.
"Hobie hyung!" I called my brother.
"I think I'll sleep with (y/n) today. She need someone to accompany her" I told my brother and he says "Okay"