Chapter 10

I already see the black spot from the corner of my eyes. If he doesnt let my neck go i will past out.

Now tears start to form and Jin seems notice it. He quickly release my neck. I cough and breath heavily.

I doesnt look at Jin's face. I hate it! He just keep quiet and left the room. Great. He claims me as his mate but he nearly kill me and now just left without apologise?

I hate him!

I cry and curl into balls at the side of my bed. I dont know but i can feel Jin's emotion. He feels guilty. Maybe mates can feel each other feelings and emotions like what Jin said. But i dont want to feel this.

I dont like it when i can feel his emotions. I will feel pity to him!

Suddenly the door crack open and i though its Jin but no...a old woman come in. She bows at me with full respect.

"Luna" she said while bow.

Yeah..i am the luna. Maybe thats why she treat me like a queen.

"I am the maid at this mansion. You can call me Mary." She said.

I nod.

"Alpha asks me to get you for bath and have dinner tonight. He wants to introduce you to some of the important people in our packs." Mary said.

I think i have to do this or he will hurt me again. Alpha must be Jin. The leader.

"Let me guess. You are a werewolf too." I said. Mary just nod.

"All of us are werewolves here. " May said.

"Can i ask something?" I ask.

"What i should do to make Jin cant feel my emotion or i can stop to feel his emotion. I dont like it." I said.

Mary look at me with shock.

"I cant tell you how to do that." Mary said. I smirk.

"Of course you cant. He is your Alpha and your leader in this pack. "I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly Mary keep quiet. She seems mind linking someone because her eyes turn completely blank. I think i know i little bit about werewolves now.

"Okay...i will tell you how to block his emotions. But you can only block his emotions so you cant feel it. But if he dont want to block your emotion...he still can feel yours.He even can read your mind. But i will teach you how to block him to read your mind either." Mary said.

I nod.

Vote and comment