Chapter 15

Congrats BANGTAN for Best Dance Performance Male and Daesang..Artist Of the Year on MAMA..you guys really deserve those awards so much..BTS fighting!
☆☆☆☆☆

I go back to my room. I cant  sleep since i already sleep such a long time.

But i feel worried about Jin. Is he okay? He have a fever right now.
I walk outside my room and go to his room. But i hear a loud screaming. I know its Jin that screams.

I open the door slowly and look around the room. I can see there is a glass pieces on the floor. Its the mirror....i think he punch it.

"Get out! Dont come near me!" He yells. His eyes is pink in colour. He growls.

"Jin..i just want to help." I say.

He eyes soften a little. But he looks miserable. He have eyebags and his hair is messy.

His knuckle is bleeding.

I walk closer to him but he suddenly change into his wolf form. I gasp.

He is still bigger than me. He growl at me.

"Ryan...its me your mate. Please calm down." I said. I must to talk with his wolf. I remember Jin had told me about his wolf name is Ryan.

Ryan still growling at me.

"I am your mate. " i said again and walk closer to him. I try to brave myself.

I run my hand through its fur.

He then start to calm. He inhale my scent like his life depends on it.

"Can you turn back?" I ask slowly. Then the wolf start to change back into the human form.

Jin looks at me with tired eyes.

"You have to sleep." I say and touch his forehead. Its not really hot.

He lay down on the bed and i pull the comforter so he can be comfortable. He just look at me.

I pat his head slowly and smile.

I want to left when he grab my wrist. "Can you sleep besides me please?" He asks.

I look at him. I think he need someone to comfort him.

I nod slowly and lay besides him. He hugs me and kiss my fore head.

"I love you Ae Rin." He whispers before i sleep.

If you guys know about werewolf..maybe you guys will feel confused why Jin's shirt doesnt rip apart when he shift into wolf.

So the answer is...in my story i dont want to do that when he become his human form back he will be naked. So he will only appear in his boxer. So i think you guys accept this.

Vote and comment