Chapter 2

As I'm sleeping, I have somewhat of a dream. More of a flashback.

Flashback‧‧‧

I was roaming the halls of school, trying to get to my locker when suddenly, the biggest jerk of everything shoves me against some lockers.

"Hey shitface, watch it."

I'm groaning in pain, but no one bothers helping me. Not even the nerds.

Later that day, after school I was walking home when a couple of guys jump me.

I don't really know what for... But I was used to it I guess.

Two of the 6 or something decide it'd be fun to drag me home to their house.

It was already sunset when they decide to rape me... Thankfully enough, they wear protection.

Finally, when they are done with me, they throw me out, not bothering to do anything else with me.

I walk home even though I don't know where I'm going.

When I get home, I go to the bathroom, take my blade out and cut myself. I turned on the water in the bath and once it's filled up, I step in and cry. After about 5 minutes of crying, I sink deeper into the water, trying to drown myself in the bloody water for who gives a damn.

°Flashback over°

I wake up, gasping for air. Thankfully, it was already morning.

I bring my knees up to my chest, dropping my head in my hands and cry, not caring how loud I am.

After a solid 35 minutes of crying, I jump off my bed and decide to go to the diner for breakfast.

As I start walking, I see the same guy as last night, wide awake. He's watching my every move. I can feel it.

I know he's driving over to me, but I decide to keep walking.

He honks the horn, that was uncalled for...

"Hey, need a ride?"

"Get out of my life." I say and with that, I keep walking.

"Come on. I'm on my way to the diner and I know you're going there too."

How does he know that? Is he a mind reader?

Instead of going on with the conversation, I decide to take the shortcut to the diner.

When I get there, I see the guy's car and decide to get some fast food instead.

I order it to-go and go back to my apartment.