Chapter 3

As soon as I get my order, I look through the glass window of the diner to make sure the dude is still there.

As soon as I see he is, I start to look away, but then I see he's turned to look at me. I tighten my grip on anything I'm holding and run back home. I just hope he doesn't follow me.

I take the same way I came, the shortcut, just in case he does follow me.

As soon as I get home, I'm inside as fast as I can, out of breath. I head straight for my room, so I figure I'll just eat in there. I pull the curtains down and lock the door just in case the guy tries to come in and see me.

The only good thing about him is his looks. I don't like him because of what happened yesterday. He's pretty annoying to be honest, but seriously, what does he want with me? Isn't it just a hit and run thing? Well that's what I think...

Once I've locked the door and put down the curtains, I head for my room, but once I'm in the hallway, I hear a knock on the door.

I decide to ignore it and continue my walk to my room.

As soon as I'm done, the guy has left and I have nothing to do since today was my day off from work.

I call for a lazy day so I bring all of my movies, some popcorn, ice cream, and a can of soda to my room. I place the DVR next to my bed so I don't have to keep walking back and forth to change the movie.

I put the ice cream in my mini fridge. I know, weird to have a regular fridge and a mini fridge at the same time right? Well, walking to the fridge and back is pretty much the only exercise I get everyday. Don't call me a fatty. *Shame*

As soon as I get comfortable, I hear the door open. Did I leave it open?? What if it's a burglar? I take my food and hide.

"Adriana?" I hear someone call. Of course, its the curly guy. I go back out, leaving my food on the bed, going back out.

"How'd you get in here?" I say, facing the guy.

=========

Guys, my phones being taken away for at least a week so if you read this, don't rush me because I don't have anything to update with. sorry luv yahs

~Jessica