Dinner?

As Ian pulls up to the driveway of the house I can't help but have so many things running through my mind.(Will he like me,will he enjoy my weirdness and laughing,I hope he feels the same way)."Crainer can you hear me." He's waving his hands in front of me."Oh sorry Ian,just lost in thought." I say he looks at me trying to see my feelings but I hide it well."So what are we still doing here in this car." I ask because we were just looking at each other's eyes. "Oh sorry lets go get your bags from the trunk of the car." "Ian you don't have to get my stuff for me,I can do it"I say he just looks at me. "Don't worry about it,I got it." He says and gets both suitcases with ease like it was nothing.I wonder why he does all these things for me.

((Ssundee's POV))
Crainer just looks at me as I grab the suitcases with ease like it was nothing."You coming Crainer." I say as I unlocked the door to the house "Yeah got to get my backpack." He said as I heard faint foot steps and then heard the car door shut "OMG your house is huge Ian"He says as we got inside"All from the people who watch are videos".I sigh."They help us a lot "I say as I remember the first video I did with Crainer (Sky factory)

((FLASH BACK!!))
"Crainer why are we in a tree " I ask "ok so we need to make a stick like thing to get saplings from the leaves"he said and then gave me a crook(I think that's how you spell it sorry if wrong<_>)to break the leaves. "ok I got three saplings,what now"I say"know we make a plat from and put the sapling on the dirt block "he said and the the sapling flashed green".Why did it do that,Crainer how will it grow"I say I don't know at all what I'm doing."So you have to twerk it like Miley".he said "why the freak do I have to do that."Just as I finished the tree grew."What the freak just happened ""When you twerk on a tree in sky factory it grows faster " and that was a really nice day.

(End of flash back)
"Ian can you hear me"said Crainer in a loud voice "Oh-sorry Crainer just thinking of the first video we did together."I say "Really..you were thinking about that,that was a great day."said Crainer he sounds a little sad,I don't want him too be sad because he's so adorable and I don't like to see him upset."Hey Crainer cheer up when we have gotten your stuff together and discuss a few things,You and I can go out to eat".His face lit up as I said this (he's so cute when he does that😊)Today going to be a good day.

((Crainer's POV))
When Ian showed me to "my room"he ask me if I needed anything else because he needed to make a couple videos so we could hag out"no I'm good I'll just watch some movies and eat some popcorn. "I said happily."Ok when I'm done I'll join you,pick a good one".He walks done to his office.
((Ssundee's POV))
After I had finally finished all the videos for this week so I can hag out with Crainer I could hear him laugh so hard so I went to see him."Hey Crainer what you watching"."Croods"said Crainer "Man I haven't seen that movie in a while "I sit next to him and he sits closer to me."You cold".I ask.He shakes his head and is cold to the touch."What here I'll go get you a blanket and turn up the heat".But as soon as I get up he grabs my hand and hugs me"If you go it will get colder and I'll freeze".He said with sadness in his eyes"Ok I'll stay but when the movie goes of we are going to dinner so get dress after ok"?He nods in agreement.As I sit down Crainer snuggled next to me and I put my arm around him(he so cold,but so cute at the same time)then we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

((Crainer's POV))
I wake up too see the movie went of and Ssundee is laying down next to me with his arm around me.I felt so happy when I had stopped him from going away.I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible."Ian wake up the movie went of,time for dinner"I say in a soft sounding voice."Five more minutes...zzzzz"I then start to play with his hair and he smiles (does he like when everyone touches his hair)"Ian you got to get up,you said you would take me to a place for dinner".He finally gets up and looks at me."Your already dressed "he said in a still sleepy but cute voice."Yup I got dressed ten minutes ago".he gets up and walks upstairs."I'll be ready in 20 minutes".He shouts down the stairs."Ok".I shout back.I'l just look around for bit.I walk into his kitchen and see there is a box and a note on it.My mom always told me not to look on another Man\Women's thing but,my mind had other plans so I read the note.
(The note)
§Dear Crainer you have been the greatest thing that has happened to me in the 3 years that we have meet we had some great trolls on maps we play,scary things that made us jump.But I want us to be more than friends and live together and make each other so happy.We can tell are fans and they will be so happy.There may be some hate and people will say mean things,but it doesn't matter because I will....
(End of note)
Will what.I asked in my thoughts"Crainer you ready to go "I could here him going down the stairs "Yeah I'm ready ".I quickly put the box and note back how they where and walk out the door.

((At Eaten Park))((Yes Eaten park no fancy places yet there not there yet.))
We walk to a place called Eaten Park and it has a big cookie on the building which is pretty cool to see.We walk in and the lady at a stand greets us with a happy smile."Hello and welcome to Eaten Park will it be to go or here"."Here"me and Ian both say we laugh at are comment "Ok follow me to your table sirs"she said and we did so.

End of chapter three sorry for not updating for so long.I have school and stuff buuuut HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Hope you eat lots of mashed potatoes and And pie.Chapter 4 will happen soon.😊 hope you like the. Chapter