Together Now

((Crainer's POV))
"What about your son..will you ever get to see him."I asked him.He just sat there not saying anything,so I hugged him thinking that he might cry."Crainer will I ever see him again or am I just a bad person..am I bad to you?"He said tears forming in his eyes."No Ian your an amazing person who has a good and kind heart and will help anyone in need of some help.Don't think that your bad your so good."He looks at me like I was his hero(Please don't do that your so cute)or something. "Thanks Crainer for that,you always make me feel better."We hugged once again and the we got a little bite to eat then went to bed."Crainer want to sleep with me tonight."Ian asked me as I walked out of the bathroom."Umm...sure just let me go get dressed." I said (I love him so much)

((Ssundee's POV))
I asked him to sleep with me because I wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend.I knew it wasn't the best place to ask but it was the warmest place.I wanted to ask him so badly to do this would be good."Ian you in there."I heard my favorite guy say."Yeah come in."I said.I was looking at some of my favorite videos of Crainer.A lot of them was him getting mad from one of my trolls or him playing a game."Hey what you watching."he asked getting in bed with me and laying on my shoulder."You,because you're amazing and funny when you are mad."I smiled he doesn't like when I would look at him.He blushed like crazy and then kissed my lips,I went in the kiss and he closed the laptop and put it on the table.

((Very lovable moment right now❤️❤️💖💖))
((Crainer's POV))
I closed my eyes into the kiss and so did Ian we did this for a few moments and then I got on top of him."No crazy stuff tonight not ready for that."I sighed knowing that he didn't ever have it with another man before so didn't want to rush in."Do you want to cuddle with me."I ask him."Only if your ok with it."Ian said as I got under the covers to be with the man I love.His arm where so warm and hug able too so I got sleepy very fast but the I heard him ask me a question."Crainer we have known each other for over 3 years and have loved each other longer please stay with me forever will you be my boyfriend."I heard him say so softly that I actually couldn't hear.I turned to look at him though I couldn't see him I could see his eyes and see he wants me and I want him so I said this"Ian your the best friend I could have and your just not a friend you my best friend and lover so yes I will be your boyfriend."I kissed him on the lips and then went to sleep in his arm.Today was a good day.

End of that chapter sorry this chapter is so small I'm writing this a like ten or eleven o'clock in the night and I'm sleepy so see you in the next chapter and hope you dudes like it.✌🏾️