Cooking!

I walk down the stairs and see the 6 boys chilling in the dance studio, where the couch is placed. Jhope is teaching Jin a short dance routine, while Jimin and V are practicing their vocals. Suga and Rap Monster are both sitting on the couch. Suga is writing what seems to be song lyrics, while Rap Monster is talking to him.
Jin sees Jungkook and I walking down the stairs, and immediately wipes away his sweat and jumps on the couch, which makes Jhope giggle. Rap Monster gets his phone out.
-Hey! Come sit here! Says Jin.
I look at Jin, then smile.
I sit beside him and Rap Monster.
-Hey! I say to Rap Monster.
He looks at me, confused. As if someone just woke him up. He was on his phone.
-H-hey! He says.
-So um, Jungkook told me that you compose songs, and um I kind of have this song that I wrote and um I was wondering if you could take a look at it? I say. I'm kind of shy when it comes to asking people things.
-Y-yeah sure! I mean I can take a look at it, whats your Kakao? We should keep in touch! He says to me.
I smile. I thank him and give him my Kakao ID.
-I'll give you my notebook, where I write potential songs later ok?
-Yeah sure, awesome! He says to me, all excited.
I think I'm really going to like these guys.
I then look at Jin, who is reading a cooking magazine. I tap his shoulder and say
-You like cooking?!
He looks at me in surprise.
-Yes!! I love cooking!! He says with excitement.
-Ohh me too!!! I reply.
We both smile at eachother and start to talk about food and recipes.
All 8 of us spend the night together, talking about everything and anything. I have things in common with all of them! We end up playing a bunch of games, dancing all together, singing together, and eating, obviously. These 6 boys are lovely and I think this is the beggening of a beautiful friendship.