Should I knock?

TAEHYUNGS POINT OF VIEW

I knock on the front door. Jungkooks best friend opens the door.
-Hey! Come in! She says.
-Thank you! I reply.
I walk in the appartement. I don't see Jungkook.. he is probably in his room. I wonder what he is doing.
-Is Jungkook in his room? I ask (y/n).
-Yes he is! She replies with a big, bright smile. This girl is really friendly. If I were into girls, she would probably be my type.
-His room is over there! She says while pointing down the hallway.
I thank her and walk to his room. His door is closed. Should I knock?
Eh, no need to.
I turn the door knob and open the door.
I see two guys about to hook up. It's Jungkook and Jimin.
Jungkook..
They look at me in shock. They definitely were not expecting me here. I close back the door and stand in front of his room. A tear starts to go down my face.
Jungkookie..
I wipe my tear and leave.
-Are you okay? (y/n) asks as I'm walking across the living room.
YOUR POINT OF VIEW
Are you okay? I ask Taehyung.
Oh no... Did he walk in on Kookie and Jimin..? AHH PABO WHY I SHOULD OF KNOWN TAEHYUNG WASN'T AWARE. Oh no now I feel terrible!! He looks at me and responds
-Yeah, I'm fine.
-I'm really sorry Taehyung, I-I should of known..
-No no it's ok. He says.
He walks out of the door and leaves.
"IM SUCH AN I-DI-OT!" I think to myself.
"Oh!"
I reach in my pocket and get out the small note that Jin gave me earlier.
"KakaoID-KSJ484"
It was written on a small pink sticky note. I giggle. This boy is adorable. I get my phone out and go on KakaoTalk. I search his ID and add him. He messages me shortly after.
[KakaoTalk]

ALPACA.JIN_92: Annyeong! ^^
ME: Annyeong!
ALPACA.JIN_92: I thought you would never message me.. what took you so long?
ME: Ahh sorry Oppa~ I had forgotten.. please forgive me?
ALPACA.JIN_92: Alright, but only If you do me a favor!
ME: Depends what.. what is it?
ALPACA.JIN_92: Will you come to the movies with me tonight? I don't want to watch it alone.. please?
ME: Ok, I love movies! What time? I'll be ready!

Jin messages me the time and thanks me. I start to get excited.
"Is this a date?" I ask myself.
I smile and sit down on the couch. This is going to be so cool!
I then suddenly think about what could be happening in Jungkooks room.
"Yah stop thinking about that.."
But I can't help but think about the fact that Jungkook might be losing his virginity.
"Is he protected?"
"Ok no seriously stop now it's getting really weird"
I care about him so much. I wish him the best.
I walk around the house, trying to distract myself. I then think about my notebook. I quickly go to my bag to get it out.
I go through the pages and stop at the last one. Namjoon wrote something! It seems like he added some lyrics!
I read the whole thing and everything sounds so good! I flip the page and see a little note that Namjoon wrote.
"I added a few sentences here and there, overall this sounds amazing. I hope we can see eachother again and possibly use theses lyrics. Thank you for letting me see theses! -RM"
I can't believe he thinks that what I wrote is good! I jump in excitement.
I suddenly hear a loud moan coming from Jungkooks room.
I freeze.
"Aigoo my little Kookie is all grown up.. but just hearing this makes it really awkward I should seriously leave"
I take my bag and leave.
"I'm so weird why did I even think that.."
I walk out the door and close it.