Wait A Minute

-The thing is, I'm not mad or anything that he did it. I just wish he came and talked to me about it.. talked to me about Jimin, fun fact, I wasn't even aware there was something going on between them! Until I walked in on them.. why wouldn't he tell me such a thing!
Namjoon consoles me.
-Not telling you about Jimin was a shitty move, I have to admit. Especially knowing how close you guys are. Trust is like glass. Once you drop it, it breaks. Gluing back the pieces together afterword is practically impossible. Just make sure to always be there for him, ok? He tells me.
I nod and pull away.
-Thanks, I tell him.
-No problem.
We continue working. After a few hours, I leave. But before I do, I knock on Jimin's door.
-Yes? A voice responds. It's Jungkook, that as expected, was in Jimins room.
-Do you want to come back with me now or you're going to come back later?
Why did I even ask. The answer was pretty obvious.
-I'll stay a little longer, thanks though!
-Alright..
I walk down the stairs and leave.
I get home and spend time on the couch, watching Kdramas.
It's 9:30PM.
Jungkook told me he would be back late, but I wasn't expecting THAT late!
I decide to go to the convenience store to grab a few snacks and something for Jungkook..
"Might as well be the most supportive as I can be!"
I grab my keys and leave. It's pretty dark out.
As I am walking down the street in Seoul, I hear strange noises. I hear something-or someone, being hit on one of those metal storage panel doors, followed by someone moaning in pain.
The noises are coming from a dark alley on the side of the sidewalk, in between two buildings.
As I walk past the alley, I see three guys; one of them is being beaten up by the two others. I freeze. That poor guy. He seems quite young as well, around my age I'd say. The two guys aggressively throw him on the other iron door on the opposite side of the alley, while punching him-really hard.

The boy looks at me

The boy looks at me. Tears are going down his face. His bottom lip is bleeding. He also got a blackeye and cuts on his face. Now that I think about it, this boy reminds me of someone.

 Now that I think about it, this boy reminds me of someone

Wait a minute.

-JUNGKOOKIE! I shout on the top of my lungs.
I run towards him.
The two guys notice me. One of them mumbles something to him, spit on him and run away with the other guy to the other side of the dark alley.
Jungkook slowly slides down, with his back to the rusty, metal panel. Tears are running down his face. I cry too. I drop on my knees right beside him.
-Jungkook-ah! I shout.
I put my hand on his cheek.
-I'm so sorry.. sorry.. so sorry.. I-I'm so sorry, I say while bawling my eyes out. I'm apologizing for many things, but the main one, is for being a bad friend.
-Just stop apologizing already! What are you even apologizing for huh? Kookie replies.
I get my phone out to call an ambulance. He seems seriously injured. He takes my phone, hangs up the call and gives it back to me.
-I'm fine! Don't call the ambulance!
-What should I do then huh?
Jungkook mumbles under his breath:
-Just let me die here...
-Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Please don't say those sorts of things! I'm taking you home and were going to talk.
I help him to get up. His legs are unsteady. I wrap his arm around my neck and we start walking towards our home.