Chapter two

"Been a witch was not what i planned. I was not one of them in movies with warts and pointy noses and wears long black dresses. no i am a normal teenager except i have weird powers."

"Dear can you come hear please."" of course""Dear there is some photo's i need to show there is something me and your mother did not tell you girls.

"What"

"Well you and molly were not your mothers first children she had a little girl before you  but you were only 4 really when she died.

" GRANDMA i can belive you did not tell me this why not and let me guess my father the dark wizared killed her." " yes".

"Your older sister Ollie was murderd by your father you see she had only one power and that was courrage. Your sister had an arrgument with your father and he did not like this.""but shurely mother could see this.?"well no dear he had put a spell around her so she could not see anything evil about your father. "How did he kill Ollie.

" He put a doing spell on her to what she was told to learn her lesson but your sister knew is dark and evil secret and she was going to tell.So he when he put the spell on her he told her to go climbe up a big oak tree in the backgarden and she did she could not help her self but when she had got up there the spell brushed off and she was panikeng but your father made the branch snap and then she fell to her death."

"O my gosh i cant belive a pperson would do that to his own daughter.

"Your father was never all bad he was a careing man and he loved your mother till one day he had been centenced because his mother was a dark witch and then when he got out he killed his mother and so he became dark in that way.

"Grandma showed a picture of me and Molly when we was six we was in the park i saughter remember that day.

"That night i lay dreaming about my mother and fahter and the day the had died

mother wasin the car an so was father ther were shouting and he was holding he hand up in the air with his fingers pionting at the wire what was holding the bridge up. mother was telling him to stop but he would not he had broke the wire and half of the bringe tilted everyone was screaming and runnig to the other side mother tried to up the door of the car but it was locked he had boke the second wireand cars were falling a car had crashed them into a car it was stuck but father was not giving up he broke the the other wire and mother was crying weeping that way she was going to die. And then he was breaking the last wire the bridge falling and mother said to her last words i love you girls.

My mothe died for nothing said Lucy Burried in her hands and then she looked at the vitage mirrow and at the widow she saw a boy she looked back and he was not there

i wounder where he went